Chapter 39 - Blanket

Camila lies on the bed of her hotel room with tears can't stop rolling down her cheeks.  She buried her face on the pillows and pulled the blanket over her body.  She didn't even know where she is. She just followed wherever Nicole took her. She just wants to be away from Lauren and their house. 

Lauren..

She felt cold all over her body. Even when there were a few layers of blankets on top of her, they still failed to keep her warm.  There's only one type of blanket that could provide her just the right amount of warmth.

"Blankie.." she mumbled unconsciously.

Tears rolled down even more rapidly at the thought of that special person. That special person who shattered her heart. Into small pieces.

"ARGGGGGGH!!" Camila suddenly shouted.

She pushed away all the blankets on top of her to the floor. The blankets remind her of Lauren. She misses Lauren's touch. She hates the fact that she misses her. Camila slowly shivers as the cold night hit her fragile body. She sat on her bed and hugged a pillow. She stared at the blankets on the floor.

Lolo..

Suddenly, Lauren's voices echoes in her head. Her random words.

I love you, napkin.

I'll die without you.

Forever and a day.

It's a promise.

Camila put her hands on her ears, trying to ignore the painfully annoying voices. But it's useless since they're all in her head. She then remembers Lauren's touches.

The way she caresses her cheeks.

They way she kissed her lips.

The way she made love to her.

Camila closes her eyes, trying hard to erase the image of Lauren in her head. But it's useless, since Lauren's image was printed in her heart.

"I didn't even know what happened that night!"

Camila suddenly opens her eyes, as she remembered Lauren's last words before she left her.

"Nicole set it all up!"

Camila bit her lip, thinking.

Nicole?

"Trust me!" The image of Lauren , pleading desperately plays in her head.

Camila sighed as it's all very confusing. She stared at the blankets on the floor. Slowly she climbed down the bed and sat on the floor. She wrapped her body with the blankets.

Lolo...what really happened?

**
Ally rolled her eyes for the nth time.

This is getting really annoying.

How she wished Lauren was at the office that day so that she could scold these two. Lauren has been absent for three days. And for three days Ally has to bear with this.