Chapter 36 - Never

Zooey was sitting in front of the TV when suddenly she heard someone knocking on her door. She sighed and walked towards the door lazily.

"Who is it?"

She peeked through the door hole to see her guest. She was surprised to see Marley was smiling and waving her hand to the door's hole.

"Marley?"

She quickly opens the door to invite her guest in.

"What a..pleasant surprise." she said to the smiling Marley.

"Can I come in?" Marley asked.

"Sure."

Marley grinned happily and casually sits on the couch. She missed the house. She missed the couch and it's owner.

"What brings you here?" Zooey asked as she sits next to Marley.

Marley smiled. "This." she said, shoving a brown bag to Zooey.

"What's this?" Zooey asked, confused.

"These are..some of the things you left at my house."  Marley paused. "When we were..together."

Zooey looked away, awkward. "Er..thanks." she said, taking the bag from Marley and put it carefully on the floor.

Silence fell between them.

"Well..I probably should leave now.." Marley said as she stood up from the couch.

Zooey grabbed her hand. "Stay." she said.

Marley paused and turn around.

"We could..er..watch movies together.." Zooey paused before smiling.

"I missed watching movies with you."

**
"It's about Lauren." Nicole said, serious.

Hearing her lover's name being mentioned, Camila stopped and turned around.  "Lauren?" she asked.

Nicole nodded before sat on one of the chairs in the studio.

Camila walked towards her, curious. "What is it?" she asked.

Nicole took a deep breath before finally looked at Camila. "Take a seat." she said.