Chapter 11 - Remember

Zooey keeps checking her phone every few minutes. She's in a meeting with the people from her fan meet. They are interested to sign her to endorse their products.

Zooey checked her phone again.

No new massages.
No missed calls.

"Stop that." Selena said.

Zooey nodded and quickly put her phone back in her purse.  Marley hasn't call or text her for 3 days now and she's starting to get worried. She hasn't turned up in the agency too.  Zooey quickly called Marley as she finished the meeting.

But she didn't pick up the phone.

Mar, where are you?

**
Marley and Sean are at a fashion show. He offered Marley to come with him, to get to know the fashion world better.

"This is Marley Ora." Sean introduced Marley to one of the designer.

Marley bowed politely before shook hands with him.

"Oh, she's so pretty, are you Star's new model?" he asked.

Marley and Sean just smiled.

"I will definitely contact you for someone like her. You are perfect for runway, dear."

"So, what do you say?" Sean asked as they sat at a restaurant.

"About what?" Marley asked.

Sean chuckled. "About joining us."

"Oh."

"We are looking for a potential female model, and you're just what we're looking for."

Marley looked out the window, thinking.

"You will get the attention you deserved." he added.

Marley turned to look at Sean. "I'll think about it."

**
Vanessa couldn't sit still on her seat. She kept turning and even sweating. Ashley is sitting next to her, she can feel the tension between them. Suddenly, she stood up.

"I need to go to the third floor." Vanessa said, looking at Lauren.

"Sit down, Nessa." Lauren ordered.

"You're here for less than 5 minutes and now you want to leave again?"

Vanessa gulped and sits down. She avoids Ashley's gaze and keep looking at the opposite direction. Ashley rolled her eyes, irritated.