Chapter 7 - New

Lauren is sitting in front of her computer. She's been staring at the screen for almost three hours. The only intimate thing she did with Camila was a simple kiss and it's driving Camila crazy. She's staring at her girlfriend from the bed.

She hasn't even moved an inch.

Lauren is so focused on the 7 pages specials that Joanna challenged her to. 

I'll prove it to you.

"Blankie.." A sweet voice snapped Lauren to where she is, which is not in her office, but in the bedroom.

"Blankie..I'm cold." Lauren turned around to face her girlfriend. Camila is sitting on the bed, pouting.

As much as Lauren wants to continue her work, she just can't resist a pouting Camila. Especially if she's on bed.

"What is it honey?" she said as she walked towards the bed before sitting next to the cold napkin.

Lauren stroke Camila hair lovingly.

"I'm cold. I need my blankie." 

Lauren chuckled. "Blankie is busy with work."

Camila pouted. "Why don't you date your work then?"

Lauren laughed. "Oh, come on. Are you angry at me?"

"I'm angry and jealous at your computer. You've been staring at it for hours." Lauren smiled and held Camila's hand.

"Okay fine, I won't stare at anything else but you."

"But then you'll get bored of me." Camila said.

"I can never get bored of you. You are my sunshine."

"Cheesy." Camila grinned.

"If it's a crime to be cheesy, then I'll be in jail already."

"Lifetime in jail." Camila added.

Lauren stared at her girlfriend, fake a shocking face.

"Am I that cheesy?"

"You should hear yourself." Camila said as she pulled Lauren onto the bed and on top of her.

"But you love this cheesy girl." Lauren said before kissing Camila's forehead.

"I'm in love with the controlling cheesy pervert." Camila said.

Lauren chuckled. "Well, love is blind."