Chapter 24 - Beach

This is such a torture.

Lauren was staring at Camila since they both returned to their room. Camila hasn't said a word no matter what Lauren said. It's a cruel silent treatment and it's driving Lauren crazy.

"Camila, what did I do wrong this time? Please tell me." she said.

Camila scoffed and shook her head, remains silent as she sat on the edge of the bed. Lauren sighed loudly and walked towards the bed, standing in front of her girlfriend.

"Honey, don't do this to me.." she pleads.

Camila said nothing and glared angrily at her girlfriend. Lauren gulped. Camila is angry. 

Very angry.

She sat next to Camila on the bed, trying to find the right words to say.

"Why are you angry at me?"

There's nothing but silence.

"Oh come on Camila! Tell me!" Lauren snapped.

Camila stared angrily at Lauren.

"You're yelling at me now?"

"You're finally talking?"

Camila bit her lip, trying to contain her emotions.

"Seriously, Camila , what did I do to deserve this cold treatment from you?" Lauren asked.

Camila scoffed. "I don't know, why you don't ask yourself?!"

Lauren stared at her, confused and worried at the same time.

Did she find out about it..?

"I..I..was..

"How could you?!" Camila asked, holding back her tears.

"It..was...

"I saw you backstage!"

Lauren paused.

Backstage?

Oh crap.

"Well..there's a good explanation for that..honey.." Lauren said, reaching out to hold Camila's arm.

"Don't you honey me!" Camila said, pushing Lauren away.

Lauren gulped. This is the first time she ever seen Camila this angry..and jealous.

"How could you..and another girl..like that.." Camila said as tears starts to roll down her cheeks.