Chapter 5 - Fall

"Lauren!"

Lauren smiled as she sees her best friend came running towards her with luggage in one hand.

"I missed you!" said the girl as she hugs Lauren tightly.

"If it is not Nicole Scherzinger! What brings you to New york?" Lauren said as they broke the hug.

Nicole laughed. "What? I can't visit my best friend?"

Lauren chuckled and linked her arm with Nicole.

"Where are you sleeping tonight?" Lauren asked as they walked.

"Ooh, is that a pick up line?!"

Lauren hit Nicole's arm.

Nicole laughed. "I'm just kidding, princess."

Nicole rolled her eyes.

"I'll take you to a hotel."

"Ooh Lauren..

Lauren hit Nicole's arm again, this time hard.

"Hey! That hurts!"

"Then stop talking nonsense."

**
Lauren reached home at almost midnight. She went straight home after sending Nicole to a hotel. She opened the door slowly.

"Napkin, I'm home." she said.

But there's no answer. Lauren walked towards the living room and was surprised at the sight in front of her. Camila was sleeping on the couch while Dinah is sitting on the coffee table watching her sleep.

"What are you doing?!" Lauren asked, angry.

Dinah quickly stood up and looked at Lauren.

"Oh, nothing. She was waiting for you till she fell asleep."

Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Of course she'll wait for me, she's MY girlfriend. What are you doing here at this time? Don't you have a wife at home?"

Dinah shook her head.

"Don't get me wrong. I was only keeping her company. There were a lot more people here earlier, helping her with moving into the new house."

She stared at Lauren.

"Something that you promised to do with her." Dinah added, bitter.

Lauren bit her lip, holding her anger and jealousy. There's something about Dinah that's really bothers her.

"Now that you're here, I'm going to meet my wife at the cafe." Dinah said before leaving through the front door.

Lauren glared at her.

Lauren walked towards the sleeping Camila. She looks so tired.

I'm sorry, I'm late.

She gently caresses the sleeping girl's cheeks. Camila moved as Lauren touched her. Lauren kneeled down and stared at her girlfriend lovingly. She traced Camila's lips slowly with her index finger; she's been missing the lips all day. She leaned forward and pressed her lips gently against Camila's. She closed her eyes, feeling the sweet sensation. Suddenly, Camila returned the kiss. Lauren's eyes were shot open, shocked. Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and pressed their lips closer. Camila became even more aggressive, pushing her tongue into Lauren's mouth. Lauren knows exactly what this kind of kiss means. She gets excited and climbed onto the couch, on top of Camila. She slides a hand under Camila's shirt, gently rubbing her smooth skin before moving upwards.