Chapter 34 - Search

"Uuhh.." Normani slowly opens her eyes. It's already morning. She looks down to her chest where Dinah is resting her head comfortably there. She smiled and kissed her wife's forehead. 

"Typical DJ the perv.."

Slowly she slid out of Dinah's possessive embrace and put on her clothes. She decided to stepped out for some morning fresh air and make her wife a cup of coffee. She opens the tent's zip carefully, trying her best not to wake her beloved wife up. She turns around to check on her one last time before stepped out of the tent.  Normani stood in front of her tent, looking around the campsite. She noticed that no one was around and she wonders who put out the campfire.  She shrugged and walked towards the place where they store food. She kneeled down and opens the box to grab two packets of instant coffee. 

Suddenly, she heard something.

"I can't do this anymore." 

Curious, Normani slowly tiptoed her way to the nearby bush for a visual.

Lauren and Marley were standing there, facing each other in an intense conversation.

"I feel so guilty for keeping this away from her." Lauren said, her voice shaken.

"So, what are you planning to do?" Marley asked, staring at the ground.

Lauren stared at Marley, serious. "I want to tell her about the whole thing."

Marley was shocked. "You..want to tell her?"

Lauren nodded. "The guilt is killing me." 

"But..you can't do this!" protests Marley.

"Why not?" Lauren asked, pissed.

"Zooey will find out about it..and I will lose her forever.." Marley said, trembling with fear.

"She'll find out about it sooner or later."

"But.."

"I don't care anymore."  Lauren paused.

"I will tell Camila that we've spend a night together."

Normani gasped. She quickly closed her mouth with her hands.

"I will tell her when we return to Manhattan." Lauren continued.

"But Zooey.."