Chapter 33 - Noise

The whole Jauregui family excluding Lauren and Ashley were gathering in the living room of their mansion. The atmosphere was tense and awkward.

"I'm..sorry." Clara Jauregui said slowly, breaking the silence.

Joanna scoffed and rolled her eyes in disgust. Albert looked down with a dark expression on his face. Clara bit her lip before opening her mouth to speak.

"I'm sure Lauren has her reasons to leave.."

"To leave the press conference and going against my order?" Albert asked, cold.

Silence fell into the room. Troy  took a deep breath as it's getting harder to breathe.

"What she did was..unacceptable." Albert said with a serious tone.

Joanna tried hard to suppress her smile.

"She's still young and tends to make rash decisions..if you could give her another chance.."

Albert stared at Clara, causing her to stopped talking. "Another chance?" Albert let out a small sigh.

"Lauren is..someone that I thought I could depend on." He paused. "There are times when I thought I see myself in her..But now.."

He put a hand on his chest and tugged his shirt. "...she breaks my heart.." He said, on the verge of tears. "I'm just..so disappointed with her."

Clara rushed to her father and held his hand. "Papa..please forgive her.."

Albert shook his head and a tear rolled down his face. "I don't think I can."

**
Dinah, Normani, Lauren, Camila, Zooey and Marley were sitting around the campfire as the night grew older. Normani wrapped her arm around her wife and nuzzled her neck. Dinah kissed her forehead lovingly. 

"Baby, let's go to 'bed'." Dinah whispered.

Dinah smiled and kissed her wife's lips. "Yeah, let's do that."

The rest of the campers got mild goosebumps hearing their conversation. They know for sure they won't be sleeping anytime soon.

"Goodnight girls." Normani said as Dinah led her to their tent.

"Goodnight." Camila said, smiling.

"Don't make too much noise though." Marley said, teasing. Zooey grinned.

Dinah turned her head around. "We'll try." she said, laughing.

Normani slapped her arm gently. The married couple entered their tent and silence fell in between the four of them.