Chapter 4 - Late

Joanna Jauregui is having a dinner with her family at their house. Her husband, Mr. Cowell, her son, Troy and her daughter, Ashley are sitting at the table, eating silently.

It's the normal scenario in the Ogletree- Jauregui- Cowell family.

"Son, I want you to enter the company." Joanna suddenly said.

Troy looked up from his plate and stared at his mother.

"Mom, I told you that I'm not interested with the company.."

"You have no choice. You'll be taking over the company in the future." Joanna said.

Both Troy and Ashley were so shocked.

"Mom..I thought grandpa wanted to give the company to Laur.." Ashley said.

"Lauren?" Joanna scoffed.

"There's no way I can let her be the chairman. She's just..not normal.."

Troy put down his glass with a thud. Everyone looked at him, surprised.

"Just because she's in love with a girl? That's so discriminating." he said.

Joanna stared at her son, shocked by his words.

"Troy!" Mr. Cowell shouted.

Troy cleared his throat. He never meant to be rude to his parents. 

"Just..let me take care of the ski resort. That'll be enough." he added.

"That ski resort only worth 10% of the Jauregui's family property. Are you content with that?!" Joanna asked.

Troy kept silent.

"We have to make you look good in front of your abuelo, and he will change his mind." Mr. Cowell said.

"You must get married as soon as possible." Joanna said, casually.

Troy looked up almost immediately. "Get married?!"

Joanna nodded.

"With a girl that we had chosen for you."

Troy gulped while Ashley just too shocked to say anything.

"Ashley, I want you to work at the company too." Joanna suddenly said.

NAPKIN AND BLANKIE II (CAMREN) / COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें