Chapter 18 - Dirty

"She..kissed me."

Lauren stared at Camila, speechless. Silence fell between them.

"She..kissed you? You mean..lips?" Lauren suddenly asked, her voice shaken.

Camila looked down, unable to say anything. Lauren might burst if she said something wrong.

"ARGHH!" Lauren shouted and stood up from her chair.

She fists her hands and walked back and forth, controlling her anger. She's trying really hard not to be too jealous or too controlling in front of Camila.

"How long has it been going on?" she asked.

Camila stared at Lauren, worried.

"Answer me, Camila."

Camila gulped. "Almost..er..2 weeks?" 

Lauren gritted her teeth and stared at Camila. "2 weeks?"  She paused.

"And you decided to tell me now?! After she kissed you?! "

Camila scoffed. "Lo, it's not easy for me. She's your..best friend!"

Lauren shook her head. "I don't care! You have no idea how dangerous she is!"

"Lolo, it's just a kiss. Calm down.."

Lauren scoffed and stared at her girlfriend. "Just..a kiss?" Lauren looked away.

"Oh, I should feel relieved since it's just a kiss, because at least she didn't sleep my girlfriend!"

"HEY!" Camila shouted angrily. She stood up.

"Watch what you're saying, Lauren. Do you think I'm that..easy?"

Lauren stared at her girlfriend. "I..didn't mean it that way.."

Camila bit her lip. "I just want to be honest with you and you're acting as if I'm cheating on you."

Lauren looked at Camila, guilty. She walked to her and held her hands.

"Honey, I'm sorry."

Tears rolled down Camila's cheeks as her girlfriend apologizes. Lauren quickly hugged the crying girl before gently kissed her cheek.

"I'm sorry I shouted at you.." she whispered slowly.