prologue

(Y/N) pov

I was so happy because next week is my birthday and i was wondering what Jacob was going to get me. I wanted to give him a surprise visit so I left off to his house. As I arrived I noticed that the door was unlocked. It was strange becuse he never leaves his door unlocked especially at this time of night. (p.s. this is happening in Amecria) so I entered cautiously, but out of nowhere heard moans. I thought that he was watching porn because thats what he does when he has time to himself. But those didn't sound graphic like it would on a tec device. Before jumping to conclusion I ran upstairs to his room hearing the moans get louder. As I entered his room I saw him laying naked on a naked girl. They both didn't hear me enter so I decided to scare both of them by turning off the lights. They both got sacred out thier skin and turned to my direction and Jacob saw me.

"Babe i can explain" he ran up to me. As he was about to put his hand i slapped it way and slaped him ten times harded than i normally do in his face.

"You dont need to explain because this situation is self explanitory!" I yelled back at him.

"oh hey bitch you didn't know that that me and your boyfriend were fucking behind your back" She said s if she was drunk. How dare this bitch. I slapped her even harder than I slapped Jacob.

"I hope that the both of you burn in hell oh and im moving away far away" I said enphesizing the words 'far away'.

I stormed out his house and rushed to my house i started to pack up my stuff and call the airport to buy a plan ticket to Seoul in Korea where i was born. I sceduled the flight for tomorrow afternoon. After that I called my parents and told them the whole story. I then went to sleep and waited for the next day. But before I could go to sleep my phone rang and it said Jacob i dint pick up but let it ring. After that I blocked him from everything. I also collected some pictures and cut them apart. I went out of my house and went to the lake that was in a nearby forest. I didnt care that it was dark. I ran up to the river and started a small fire. I made sure that the fire wasn't near anthing but the river. I threw all the pieces of photos into the fire. I went up but thankfuly didn't touch antything inorder to start a forst fire.

"I can't wait till tomorrow" I said. I looked into the river and went near it. I started to take off my shoes and then socks. Then i took off my jacket and threw it on the ground. I didn't care that it was cold. At the moment I didn't care at all. I went in to the water feeling satisfied and continued into the water untill it reached my chin. The water was so warm that I could stay in it forever. I looked back at the fire and stared at it for a while.

"Goodbye America" i said.

(Well here is a cliffhanger. will you drown yourself. finout in the next chapter.and wil you be saved u till next time. oh and i also wated to start this new book because i wanted to . anyways....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)