Never.

(Y/n pov)

Me and Fiona are at the park and talking catching up on life and such. I told her about my boyfriend and how broke up. 

"Have you guys ever done 'it'?" she asked. "No i told him i don't want to because of my condition". Fiona is the only person, apart from my family, who took my condition seriously. She always carried an inhaler or pain killers incase something happened. I personally thought that she was sweet but always denied it. But it had turned out that I didn't have my inhaler with me, and so she lend me the extra one she carred for me. Sh doesn't have asthma but she does get sudden breathe stops causeing her to choke. So her docter prescribed her an inhaler.  

"So, care to tell me why you are at Got7's dorm?" she smirked. "Care me to tell why you have Youngjae's number" I reaised an eyebrow. Her face turned red.  "Shut up we're only friends"

"Okay so how is your life without me. Any boyfriends?" I asked her she is very pretty so she had to have at least one.

"No one yet. ad the worst part is I still didn't have my first kiss. Well I'm gonna save it for someone special." My expression changed quickly at the thought of first kiss. Come to think of it I never had my first kiss. He always kissed my cheek or forehead. Just forget about him y/n he's in the past. You will find someone in the future. 

But it still hurts me to know that he never did anything special to me.

He never remembers important dates.

He barely brings me out on a date.

He never tells me happy birthday.

He never took my virginity.

And he never kissed me.

It was time for the both of us to go home. As we were walking I got a phone call. The caller was Mark. I picked it up. "Y/n where are you?"

"I'm at the park with an old friend why?"

"Your Ex is threatening Bambam With the rest. I just went in and Saw them all tied up and threats being yelled at them what should I do"?

(Hey Fandas, so sorry that I didn't upload last weekend cuz life is being a dick to me. So ya I wanted to show this thing that I worked for a few days so please like it.

 So ya I wanted to show this thing that I worked for a few days so please like it

and yes this is mlp but I decided to make my own character. Her name I Diane the jewelry princess. I know this I s childish but I like what I created. If you hate it them I don't care but just think of how much time I had to spend on this. Anyways 

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)