The kiss

(bambam's pov)

"So um today was fun."

"I had fun as well, good night" I said to y/n. Suddenly she went up to me and kissed me on my cheek. I was so stunned that I didnt notice she was gone already. That little, I'll take my revenge on her soon.

When I came home my members were playing truth or dare with their girlfriends. When they saw me walk in they just stared at me.

"Hyung you're back" Yugyeom broke the silence. I nodded head and went to my room. Well that was so awkward. I suddenly touched my cheek. I haven't had this feeling for a while but it feels different with Y/n. I wonder what she is thinking right now.

(y/n  pov)

Why did I kiss him?! He's gonna think I like him. Not gonna lie his cheek was pretty soft. He also smelled nice. What am I thinking. I think I am in love. Why am I falling for him now. I guess this happens when you hang out with someone who's quite handsome.

"So how did it go"
I jumped when I heard someone talk. It was Aruem my little sister.

"Go mind your own business Aruem" I said to her. She tsked and left my room. She is a good sister that any sibling would like to have. Not too noisy, not too naughty but pure happiness. She deserves someone worth her time. What am I thinking this right now.

"Oh you're home"
"OMG does nobody know how to knock on door and just scare the shit out of me!"i said frustrated. The mumbled a sorry then left. I saw him come back to my door.

"By the way where were you today?"

"Just out with a friend"

"And who was this friend of yours?" He asked.

"Why are you asking me this it was just a friend" I pointed out.

"A guy friend that you kiss on the cheek, who was he anyways? Is your boyfriend? Wonder what will happen when Mom and Dad find out" he snapped back at me.

"Keun what the heck, are you spying on me?" I exclaimed. He looked at me disappointed.

"Fine it was Bambam, we hung out today cuz we didnt get to see eachother for a long time. I didnt mean to kiss him. It just happened"

"Ok. Btw sis you take the medication?"

"No the doctor told me to not take then so that my heart can heal faster, thanks for your concern." Whelm I kissed him my heart did beat fast but everything was fine. I guess that was progress. Lets see what happens next.

(hey Fandas! So I had another update to keep y'all reading this. I wanted to make another book. I cant decide between there people.
-Yoongi
-Youngjae
-Taehyung
I want you guys to vote for who u want me to do. I will choose the one who has the most votes. Anyways.....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)