Happy ending (last chapter)

Okay so this is the last chapter of this story, I hope you enjoyed this book and ssorry for my dissaperence i just had a ton of testing going on so i have free time to day. Okay here goes nothing

(3rd person pov)

It has been a year since everything happened. Baby and Keun got married, (y/n) and Bambam went public, and the igot7 are cool about it. Youngjae has propose to Fiona and that was also released to the public. Another news is that JYP asked (Y/n) and Fiona if the would like to become famous. They both gave it a try and debuted as Tabora with the song Affection on November 11th, 2017 (this is all made up). (Y/n)'s heart has finally healed forever so now she can stand all of the music and loud sounds. 

~3 years later~

"It's your baby boy, congradulations Mrs. Bhuwakul" You were  holding your new born child that you named Anurak we called him after Bambam's great grandfather(again it's made up). 

This was the happy ending that you got. But it will not last soon because to every happy ending there is always a bad one at the end of the day.

The End 

(so this is the finale and I am happy because now I can end this book. Hope you enjoyed this amazing journey with me and the rest of the characters. Anyways ....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)