Different

(Bambam pov)

I woke up and went to the kitchen. I saw a note that said 'hey you woke up pretty late and breakfast is in the fridge, btw we all will be home by tomorrow'. Probably with their girlfriends. Some lucky bastards, even Yugyeom has a girl but is younger. What am I gonna do today? I looked on me phone and saw Baby's name.

'Hey you wanna hang out with me?'

'sorry I'm with a friend rn maybe next time'

I was disappointed. I looked through my contacts and saw Y/n. Why do I feel like this already happened. It was like I my nightmare. Whatever I'm just paranoid.

(okay so the same thing happened from he was dreaming two chapters ago. I'm just lazy to write it, so in one sentence "she agrees they meet up at the house the father talks to Bambam")

Me and Y/n were walking around town. She said that she wanted to check out a jewelry store to buy something for herself. I wanted to get something as well. I feel different. It's like adrenaline is running through my body. I look at Y/n to see her Staring at me as well. I saw her blush when she looked away. I also blushed and looked away. 

After the shop we went to get some ice-cream. I got cookie dough and she got strawberry. She had some cream on her nose' it looked cute.

(y/n pov)

Bambam kept staring at me. "Is there something on my face?" He leaned towards me. 'What is he doing' I thought I.  I looked at him and then felt him wipe something of my nose. "You had ice-cream on your noes. I blushed and looked away. I am starting to develop feelings for Bambam. And being friends with him isn't helping me. 

(Bambam's pov)

Y/n what are you doing to my heart? When I wiped the ice cream off your nose I felt different. It felt all different. It felt wrong but right. It felt just right.

(hey guys so sorry for the late update. I just got off school and started to work on this chapter. So there was a Jewish holiday and I have two days off. Happy Rosh Hashanah to the ones who celebrate it. I also celebrate it if you were curious. Anyways....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)