The evil within.

(Bambam's pov)

Me and Y/n were walking down the park talking randomly. It was night time and the members said that they weren't be home until tomorrow morning. We were now heading towards my dorm. What Y/n's dad said is still stuck in my head and won't get out. For some reason I am growing hate for Y/n. I don't know why but I am. I just want to avoid her as much as possible. But since my smart mouth asked her I have to. Y/n's presence makes me uncomfortable and I hate it. What is happening to me?

"Bambam what do you want to do at the dorm?" I looked at her. Her small figure is so petty and I just and to squeeze it and twist it until her body is deformed. Why do I feel evil all of a sudden. No stop it!

"Bambam stop staring at me like that, its creepy" She said.

"Lets just watch a movie, sounds good?" I saw her nod. "Good now lets...*ring ring*" I was interrupted by a phone call. It was my phone. It was Jaebum hyung, wonder what he wants.

"Hey hyung"

" Hey where are you?"

"With Y/n why"

" Well you guys haven't talked but come to the dorm its urgent and please take Y/n home safely"

"Got it bye" I put my phone away. I quickly took Y/n home telling it's something urgent.
After that I quickly ran to the dorm.

~time skip brought buy dabboy~

"Bambam explain they there is blood all over your room."

"But I was out with Y/n the whole day how did this happen?!" I starred at my bloody room. Why is it like this? Jaebum went to call Manager hyung. What is going on? Why do I feel attracted to this blood. I want to see more. Why am I sounding evil? What is going on. I felt someone poking me.

" Yugyeom stop it"

" Stop what?"

"Poking me"

"But I am on the other side of the room what do you mean. I looked up to see that he was right. I felt the same poke. I turned and no onr is standing anywhere near me, too caught up in the it own world. What is going on? Oh no!

(hey Fandas so I left u all on a cliffhanger. What is going on in the story and what is going on with bambam? Find out in the next chapter. Btw the real author is sick and unable to do anything and she wanted to update this story. She asked me her trusted friend. I decided to spice up the story cuz it is getting boring. Lets see if the actual author can work with what I gave her. Lets all wish for her to get better. I know author calls you all Fandas so ya, I will go onto her ending quote. Oh and lets all wish our author to get better. And if you hadn't guessed your real author is a girl then you know something about her now. Anyways ....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)