Just like that

Warning- mature language used- you have been warned

(Youngjae's pov)

A month has passed and everything was fine. Me an my girlfriend, Hani, are doing okay. Today I asked her out. I asked her to meet me at the park near the Fountain. As I was walking there I saw Hani with someone. Then the next scene made me flip out. They kissed. And he didn't force her. She wanted to kiss him. I ran up to her.

"So this is what you do behind my back?" I yell at her. I looked at the guy and he was confused as hell.

"Hani, are you cheating on me with him?" The guy asked her. Her gaze jumped from me to him.

"You cheating bitch!" I yell at her. I run away crying. I run to the Bride at the Han river. I go under the bridge and cry my eyes out. I blocked Hani from everything.

(Unknown pov)

It's another day where I go to work and then leave. Once I reached my apartment I change and go out to the Han River. I was walking on the bridge looking at the sunset. I suddenly heard crying ad I looked around. I saw no one crying, probably my ears playing tricks on me. I heard crying again. I looked down the bridge and saw a phone. I quickly ran under the bridge and saw someone crying. I went up to the person.

"Are you okay sir?" The guy looked at me with swollen eyes. He looked familiar. Wait is that Youngjae from Got7? But why is he crying? We both lock gazes. His dark brown eyes locked with mine.

(Youngjae's pov)

Someone asked me if I was okay. I decided to look up and look at the person. It's a young female voice probably a Got7 fan. I looked at what was near me. Our eyes meet. She looked very beautiful. Her abnormally dark brown eyes and hazel brown hair with highlights. She had 6 piercings and is really pale. I didn't know I was staring at her until she waved her hand in front of my face.

 "Oh um sorry, I'm Youngjae, you probably know the rest." I told her. 

"It's okay I'm Fiona." She said. As I look at her she looks like she is not a real person. I also notice freckles on her face. I like girls with freckles. But girls usually wear them as makeup. So they are fake. I don't know what happened but my mind has gone another way. I started asking her questions

Youngjae: Are your freckles real? Cuz I always see girls with them but they turn out to be just makeup.

Fiona: yes they are real

she said as she wiped her face but the freckles didn't come off. I guess she is right.

Youngjae: How many piercings do you have?

Fiona: 5, if you thought I have 6 then no. This one is a beauty mark. It looks like a piercing.

she said while pointing to her mark right above her lower earing on her left ear. She showed two that normally go on an ear, two on her left earlobe and one on her right earlobe.

Youngjae: are you wearing contacts?

Fiona: I am but they are clear and don't have a color. So my eyes are abnormally dark brown.

Youngjae: What about your hair did you do highlights?

Fiona: They are natural highlights. If you think that I am fake be my guest but know that I am not fake.

Her response took me aback . "It's just that you looks so unreal like an angel and I'm not thinking that you are fake." She started to smile. I noticed a dimple on the left side of her chin. It looks so cute. 

"But I have one question...", She said as she turned to me with a smile, "... why were you crying". My smile turned into a frown. "Promise not to tell anyone not even the internet." 

"Sure you can trust me with secrets, I usually forget about them until I am reminded of it so ya go ahead."

"Okay so I broke up with my girlfriend because she cheated on me."

"Listen Youngjae I need to go home cuz its getting late now. " Fiona said to me.

"Wait can I get your number?" I asked her. "Sure here". We exchange numbers and head our own ways. I still don't think that she is real or that this is real life. I must be dreaming. And with that I went to sleep with a smile.

(hey guys so I decided to add myself in the story and I am Fiona. so whatever description was given in the story is the description of me in real life. one thing is I'm short and that's all you need to know about me. But I don't wear contacts,but I do wear glasses though. Anyways...

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)