Scene (+competition, read a/n at the bottom)

(Y/n pov)

Me and Fiona ran all the at to Got7's dorm. I also called Keun to go there. 

~Time skip to when they got there~

As I opened the door I saw Jacob And Bin (Bam's ex) with the rest of the members tied to a chair. I found a glass bottle nearby and decided to knock out Jacob first. I was about to hit him when someone caught me. It was Bin. "What do you think your doing with my Bambam?" She asked me.

"He is not yours. You left him yourself and hurt him, and you have the nerve to call him yours! Go live with Jacob instead. And go continue having sex like you did on my birthday. Thanks for the present Jacob." I turned around and saw Bambam with a shocked face, tears threating to come out. Minutes Keun arrived with police. They were arrested thankfully. I went to untie the guys and so did Fiona.

"You guys scared me when I heard that you were all in trouble" My voice was shaking I, wasn't able to control it and started to sob. "Y/n please don't cry everything will be alright, we are all alright you don't have to worry" I heard Mark say. 

~5 months later~

(Bambam's pov)

We were having our comeback in a couple of days and everything was going smoothly.  After the incident when I found out that Bin and Jacob did it, I got so mad and was about to cry.Right now everyone is having a break and with their other half. I honestly envy my band mates. They all are happy while I am at the dorm watching T.V. I and am bored as hell. I look through my contacts to see who is free. I decided to call Baby.

"yeoboseyo"

"hey um do you want to hang out with me"

"what about your members?"

"they are out with their dates"

"Mian, but I'm with Keun right now"

"Its okay, I'll find someone else who is free, k bye"

I ended her call. I continued on the search for someone. I suddenly stopped at Y/n's number. We haven't talked much since what happened long ago. I clicked it. I pressed call. 

"yeoboseyo"

(hey Fandas. so I had released a new chapter and I hope you enjoy it. Thx for the 1.8k reads I'm aiming for 5k reads. Please check out my other books. One is called "The joker's card" and the other one is "relatable things we all experienced". Some of you probably started school and some haven't. I'm not really looking forward to it. Shout out to all the students out there. I decided to give you guys a challenge. I will give you a riddle and you will solve it, and don't google it. I went to a website for the hardest so I choose this one but I don't think its hard.

riddle:  Two camels were facing in opposite directions. One was facing due east and the other due west. They were in a desert so there was no reflection. How can they see each other without moving or turning their heads?                                                                                                                                   if you don't know what due east/west is it is basically same as east or west. people in the western parts of America say N-W-S-E that way.

and first person to get it right will not only get a shout out but will also be featured in a future chapter and only in that chapter. Good luck. Anyways

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)