My otter (Youngjae x Fiona special)

don't touch don't until told to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(Fiona's pov)

Me and Youngjae had gotten pretty close. I started to develop something for him. Me and Youngjae were in Y/n's backyard pool talking.

"So how are you?" Youngjae asked. I smiled to him wanting to tell him the good news.

"I got a job as a game designer and I can make my own as well" I told him. He had a shocked face. "Did you forget our bet?" I asked him. "of coarse not." He said.

~Time skip to tomorrow (tomorrow~)~

Me and Youngjae went out so be bought me food. I order a lot. I haven't eaten a lot for a week cuz of my job but food is important to me. We went to a restaurant and order some food. I ordered (any food you want) and Youngjae said the same.

(Youngjae's pov)

Today was the day. I will confess to her no matter what. I waited a long time for this. But what if I get rejected? No I have a plan, hope it doesn't fail. After the meal I took her someplace special. Remember where me and Fiona met? Ya I'm gonna take her there. Hope she likes it. When we got under the bridge I told her to go stand in a place. (cue music )

(Fiona's pov)

" subaek beon seonggonghanjeok eomneun gobaek jasingami eomneun na should I jut go back bandeusi gobaekhanda malman hamyeon mwohae in the end ni apeseo duel su eomneun naui gogae" Jackson came out. The rest also started to come out form a line with Youngjae in the front.

" nan niga joha i mari dodaehe wae eoryeounji mal haryeoda mallyeoda mal haryeoda mallyeoda " I was in aw from then

" pyeonjireul sseoseo juneun geot majeoda wae himi deulji sseotdaga tto jjijeotda sseotdaga tto jjijeotda

neoui maeumi nawa dalla neoreul du beon dasin mot bolkka bwa geuge neomu duryeowoseo malhal yonggiga najil anha ireoke noraereul billyeo naui neoge yeolge

I love you, baby I, I love you (ajuorae jeonbuteo) I love you, baby I, l love you (I do)" when Youngjae sang his part it gave me chills

" haru jongil neoui dapjanggeul gidaryeeo hoksirado mal silsu halkka bwaseo sseotda jiwontdaruel banbokhae naui jinsimgwan dalli mari heot naone geoureul bomyeo yeonseuphaetdeon deurama gateun daesadeureun ne ape seoyeon kkameoguen chaero heodungdae nae soneun neoui son apeseo meomchithae simjangsoriga neoege deullil deusi keonjine yeah

(I'm too lazy to write the rest so enjoy the song and I couldn't copy and paste for some reason so pretend they are finished when the song is finished.)

I was in tears upon hearing the song. Everybody left except for Youngjae. He stood In front of me and took my ands into his. "Choi Fiona, We have know each other for months and I cant help but to hold you in my embrace"

(Youngjae pov)

"when you first met me here you didn't fan girl and you talked to me as I was a normal person. Your appearance seems unique to me, your freckles, abnormally dark brown eyes, your smile, your hair, your piercings, you in general. I like you..... NO I LOVE YOU! Choi Fiona would you be my girlfriend." I was in teas cuz I was afraid she would reject me. "If you...." "Yes!!" I was interrupted. She said yes? SHE ACTUALLY SAID YES!!!  I picked her up and spin her around. I then kissed her passionately.
We both then went home.

( so I had no idea what to do with the story so I did this special hope you enjoyed this. Anyways.....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)