Pizza time

(y/n's pov)

Today is my Sister's birthday and I wanted to make something for her. I was thinking of making her favorite, Zucchini Pizza (btw I tried this with my cooking class in school and it was so good. You should try it). I called Mark and his members to come.

~time skip by the wild&sexy Jackson~

When everyone arrived I started to get out the ingredients. The problem was we didnt have enough.

"Okay so who is gonna go and get the ingredients with me?" Everyone pointed to Bambam. He just signed "fine, I'll go" he said. 

Me and Bambam were walking to the supermarket but we wanted to take the short cut. Thank god people are at school or they would be bombarding poor Bambam. Wile we went through the park for a short cut, we saw a little boy and girl crying. Me and Bambam came up to them.

"Hey what's wrong" I said the big looked at me and said "our kite got stuck in the tree and we cant find mommy"

"Jihyun dint talk to stranger" the little girl said.
" It's okay Jimin they dont seen harmful." Said the little boy.

(Bambam's pov)

While the kids were bickering on if they should trust us, I looked at the kite that was high in the tree. While Y/n was busy with the kids I started to climb the tree. I got to the top and got the kite. Now the problem was 'how do I get down?' As I was going down a branch snapped under me and I fell but luckily I caught a branch which also snapped and I fell in the ground. Thank god the drop wasn't long. I quickly got up so I won't emmbarassed myself.
When I looked towards the twins and Y/n  I saw s woman who was looking at me. She is probably their mother. She walked up to ma and asked if I was okay. She pointed to my scraped elbow. The right one again. I gave her the kite.

"Bam, are you okay!" Y/n came up to me.

" Luckily your boyfriend didnt get a broken bone. You are lucky that I am a doctor." The woman said. We thanked her and she walked away.

"Boyfriend huh" I looked at Y/n.
"Oh shut up" she threatened.

~time skip brought to you by 'flash in the whole~

When we arrived home every body came up to us taking the groceries and the rest bombarding us with question.
"What took you guys so long" or
"What happened" or
"What's with your elbow"

"Guys calm down lets us get inside first" I said.
When we entered we answered all of their questions.

" Okay now we have an our left before school is over so chop chop" jinyoung said. When we entered the kitchen the vegetables were washed and the Zucchini was cut up.  Now Mark, JB and Keun do the sauce. Y/n, Bambam, and Youngjae grind the cheese. I will preheat the oven and Jackson take care of the cake and the Decorations. got it?"

"Yes mom" everyone said.

~time skip to when everything is ready~
(Mark's pov)

When Aruem came home we all surprised her. A couple minutes Black pink, Fiona and Hyojin. Not soon after came Uncle and Aunt fri
Work. We all has fun. She even brought over a boy who I never seen before. It looks like he likes her.

"Oh he is my boyfriend." She said

"Boyfriend!" Everyone exclaimed.

" What's your name boy?"

" Oh I'm Kim Taehyung nice to meet you sir."
" Call me Mark, oh wait aren't you the Kim Teahyung from BTS?"
"Ya I am"
"Well you better be good with my cousin or you want see the next day" I threatened him.

(Taehyung's pov)

Wow I never knew that Aruem's cousin is Mark Tuan from Got7. She is one lucky girl. Glad she is my girlfriend. I just love her so much.

After the party was over I went with got7 since our dorm is the same way.

( hey Fandas so behold another update. I was bored so why not. Hope everyone has a nice day and does something fun. I also hope you liked t G.I. s chapter. It takes time to come up with ideas. Especially since half of the story doesn't contain what you all came here for. Anyways.......

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)