The dorm

(Bambam pov)

So Bin went to America and cheated on me with (Y/N)'s boyfriend. Well I guess me and her are on the same page. I should just forget about everything and her existence. As I entered the Building I took out my phone and erased Bin's phone and all the pictures that we took together or of her. As I entered mine and Mark's dorm I saw him talking with the rest of GOT7. Even though I am the second youngest I should respect my hyungs and Yugeyom but eavesdropping wouldn't hurt anybody.

"So what are we supposed to do with Bambam now?" Jackson asked.

"Well I have a cousin that is good looking and very nice to the heart maybe they can meet up" Mark said.

"That's too much Mark, think about the fact that he need space for time to recover." JR said.

I kind of got bored with eavesdropping on them so I went to the kitchen. I got a glass of water and drank it. While I was sitting in the kitchen I thought about (Y/N). She was so pretty. She also has a big dog for someone with her condition. I almost cried to be honest. I felt a smile creep onto my face. Her friends are also good looking. I think they are a k-pop group called Black pink or something.

"Bambam what are you smiling about?" I saw Mark Sit in front of me. I snapped out of my daze.

"Nothing" I said.

"I was thinking my cousin..." Oh god so he is on about the idea "...came from America and today its her birthday so why not attend. I want her to meet GOT7 which was her dream from when we started to go become popular."

(a/n- okay so as I wrote this I just noticed something. You know how in the last chapter When her parents didn't greet her. So I left it that way. Nut as I wrote this sentence I noticed that I linked her parents not greeting her and her birthday witch wasn't where I was gong but I did it on accident. And I just noticed that. I originally wanted as them to just be busy, not with her birthday though. So that happened on accident. Okay I will stop now.)

"So when are we leaving?" I asked. I just made it quick cause they already tried but none of the people they put me up with were my type. I just wanted to see what they came up with this time.

"well that was a quick decision" he said to me.

(so I have nothing to say. Oh ya if you want to I have another story for you to read. If you want to read it got to my profile and you will find it. anyways...

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)