EXs and OHs

(Bambam pov)

*ding dong* I heard the door bell. I went to get it. As I opened the door I saw my ex with a guy. "Why are you here?" I asked her "I came to apologies" she said. I saw that Keun started to approach me. "Both of you get out now!" He yelled. "Keun what's going on...?". 

"Oh hi there I guess I found you." What, found you, what is he talking about?

"Oh isn't it that bitch?" Bin said.

Who did she just call that? "What is your problem? Leave us alone will you!" I screamed at both of the people in the door way. The guy pushed me and went near y/n. I was about to pull him away but Keun stopped me.

"Leave me alone." She said. "Y/n, baby come on..." He started. "Don't call me that, and how did you find me? You know what, leave both of you and never com back. If I see you one more time you will get it from me. And again thank you for my birthday present, by having sex with this women god knows how many times!" Y/n yelled. So my ex had one night-stands with this guy. How pathetic.

"Lets go Jacob we don't seem to be welcomed here" She said. Oh god she decided to leave. "I will come back for you later my love." She yelled. I slammed the door closed and breathed out. I looked at Y/n. She looked like she was about to cry. Tears threating to fall. I have to talk to her.

 "Y/n we need to talk follow me." I told her. As I walked upstairs she followed. I wasn't paying attention so I bumped my head on the ceiling of the staircase. I heard Y/n chuckle from behind me. I glared at her. She cleared her throat and apologized. We walked into my bedroom.

"So that guy is your boyfriend?" I asked. "Ex" she corrected me. "Oh well Bin is also my ex and she will do anything to get close to me. This also involves violence." She widened her eyes. "So she is like a yandere. But my ex will strait up body someone. He did that once but got away with it. I guess we should watch our backs." She told me. I nodded. What are we supposed to do now. One of us could be the victims. Or maybe our friends.

"How about I get you some bodyguards?" I asked her. "I don't know" She suddenly started to cry. I didn't know what to do. I started to comfort her until she fell asleep in my arms. I don't know why but you make me so crazy for you. I picked her up bridle style to lie her properly on my bed but at the same time Jackson came in and caught the scene of her in my arms.

"What are you doing?" he asked me. "Um nothing" I got scared. "So you were trying to talk to her and this happened. I'm disappointed in you." He said. "Hyung its not what you think" I said. "And you two were the only ones that had to go and have you 7 minutes in heaven. We will probably continue this next time. Goodnight" and with that he left the room.

(well did you all expect this to happen or di you all think that they would confess? Anyways...

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)