Payback bitch

(Previously)

"Y/n listen" I said seriously while looking strait at her. " I like you a lot and it's for a very long time. I love you Y/n. Can I be the guy who will stay by your side forever? Can I be the guy you wanted Can I be your prince in shining armor? Y/n L/n will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. Her were wide from my confession. "Yes I will be your girlfriend and yes you can." I was so happy to hear her answer. I bend down to kiss her. It was a long and passionate kiss. Full of love. Then I heard the door open and hear them yelling that they are back. But one thing I heard was "YAH, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH MY SISTER?!"

(Bambam's pov)

"YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH MY SISTER?!" My eyes widened. I looked behind me to see everyone staring at us in shock while Keun was charging a me full force. I quickly got off Y/n, having him land on Y/n's legs. I ran out the room and locked myself into the bathroom. I was so scared. "YAH OPEN THE DOOR, WHAT DID YOU TO DO MY SISTER!" I didn't act like this when I found out that Keun was dating my sister...

~flashback~

I came over to my house and saw something that shocked the skin out of me. I saw Keun and Baby making out. When he saw me I ran after him around the house. I then stopped and looked at Baby.

~end of flashback~

okay I over reacted as well but she is my sister.

(Y/n's pov)

"Y/n why did I see Bambam on top of you straddling you?!" Keun was asking me questions and I was annoyed. "KEUN WE JUST KISSED THATS ALL!" I yelled at him. I looked at Bam who just came out of the bathroom. Keun we up to him fist in the air about to him. He flinched blocking with his hands.

(Keun's pov)

I wasn't going to hit him but I patted his head. I we up to his ear and said "Payback bitch". He looked at me and understood. "Yah you scared me, just because I chased after you.... Fuck you man." He said. "But do you mind if I do this..." I he went to Y/n and kissed her in front of my eyes. Seeing my sister kiss another man makes my blood boil, but as long as she is happy with him, then I'm fine with him. Wait but if I marry Baby that makes Bambam my brother in law. And if.. he... marries.... my sister then.....I will....be... Ew no! But I'll keep that to myself.

(Hey Fandas and its me again with a new chappy for y'all and it be litty!!! Yes I am being extra cuz I'm hyper af but that doesn't matter rn. So I hope you all enjoyed this and I got nothing to say. Anyways.....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~')