New friend

(A/N okay so before we start in the last chapter I said that no more depression and in this chapter there will be a more happy theme. And the part where Keun and Bambam had their moment tell me if you kind of died on the inside because when I read that part I was dying inside. I didn't think that I would be capable of writing things like this. Anyways enjoy)

(Y/N's pov

"So what happened outside, Mark?" I asked him.

"Well me, Uncle and Bambam got in a little fight. Just forget it and lets have some fun after you are signed out k." he told me. I guess I shouldn't worry but it just bugs me that appa is being weird. I nod in response. I heard the door open and close. Probably the two that had to chat in private. Keun had a happy face and so did Bambam. Why are they smiling?

"(Y/N) we have good news" Keun spoke.

"What is it?" I asked impatiently.  

"You can be signed out today!" He said and gave me a hug. Really, I have the best brother ever.

"Jinja?" I asked. "Yes and I won't tell our parents. It will be just the four of us" He said. I was so happy, I cant wait.

~time skip when you get signed out~

We all went to an ice-cream shop and got some ice-cream. I got strawberry, Keun got chocolate mint, Bambam got cookie dough and Mark got Chocolate. 

"Bambam!" I heard a girl's voice and when I turned around I saw a girl on top of Bambam. Who is she?

"Aish pabo look what you did" he pointed to his shirt which got stained from the ice cream. When the girl looked my way she her face lit up. "Who's this?" she asked. "Baby this is (L/N) (Y/N). And his is Hataichanok Bhuwakul other wise known as Baby for short. And Baby is my little sister". Yes I know her, she seemed so familiar. To be honest she was kind of my role model.

"It's nice to meet you, Baby" I said shaking my hand with her hand. "Well I see that you are very pretty. Do you perhaps have a boyfriend?" Boyfriend! What! My face expression changed into an annoyed one remembering Jacob. I should just let go. "No why?" I asked her.   

"First why did you make that face when I asked you that question?" She asked me. "Well I broke up with my previous boyfriend and it just made me think of him" I answered her. Why did I say that?!

"Oh I'm sorry I should've asked." she said. "It's okay you couldn't have known." I answered her.

(Baby's pov)

I really like this (Y/N) girl. She could be perfect for Bambam. So he could get over his first. I guess I can just borrow her for a couple hours. I can see us becoming friends.

"Bam, Mark, and..." who is he? "Keun" he said "and Keun would you mind if I borrowed (Y/N) for a couple of hours?" She looked at me and looked like she was about to bust into tears from so much happiness.

"For what?" Keun asked. Damn he is hot. Wait what are you thinking Baby just get his permission. Gosh this is wrong. "I just want to talk with her. Become friends. After all any of Bambam's friend is my friend" except for his ex but I don't give two fucks about her. 

"Fine, but make sure that (Y/N) is home by 9p.m safe and sound" He looked serious. This just adds to the fact of him being hot. "Okay oppa I will be back by that time now we will go and do girly stuff while you do your manly stuff k" she said.

Me and (Y/N) left and I was so curious about Keun so I decided to ask her. "Who Is Keun to you?" I asked her. Ugh stupid! "Well he is my brother, why do you have interest in him." I blush at the mention of me liking him. "Why are you blushed does he tickle your fancy" she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"oh stop it I do okay!" I yelled at her. There wasn't any point in hiding it anymore.  "Well if you want to have him he is all yours" I got so excited that I literally attacked her with a huge hug. "Too tight" she said. I let go. I can defiantly see us becoming friends.

( hey guys hope you like this chapter and please vote and comment. I could use some help (open for suggestions). I usually don't upload on week day because of school but for me it will end on the 28th of June so stay tuned for another chapter. I will be free and enjoy my summer writing this book. If you want I have a second book with very long chapters for those who are interrested. If you go to my profile you'll find it there. And that's it for today. Anyways...

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)