Good choice

(Fiona a.k.a me pov)

Youngjae and me are friends for a while now. He said that his friends always spy on him to see why he is always out but he tells me that he is always good at hiding me from then. he doesn't want them to tease him. I got a call from Youngjae. It was a face time rather. As i picked it up i saw all of his members staring at me and showed Youngjae tied up to a chair. What the heck are they trying to do?

"I knew that he has someone that he meets up with." Jackson said.

"Um what are you doing with Youngjae guys." I heard a female voice. It sounds familier. I then saw a girl, or rather Y/N my bestfriend from high school. We lost connetion cuz she had to move to the states for studies. "Y/n?" I said. She turned around and froze. A huge grin appered on her face. "Park, 4pm, today" I looked at the time time it's 3:20 right now. I look back at the screen and nod then end the call.

(y/n pov)  

OMG i just saw Choi Fiona my best friend from highschool. The guys looked at me confused. "What can I not meet with her." 

"But she changed Youngjae so much, she can also change you." I just laugh at Yogyeom's sillyness. "This person has already changed me so no harm can be done. Oh and Youngjae you made a good selection." Youngjae just smiled at me. He told me that he broke up with Hani and that he found someone new  named Fiona. I was hoping he was talking about Choi Fiona my bestfriend, but I doubt that cuz a lot of people have the same name as my bestfriend. But fate took it's turn and yes I see her again. 

(so this chapter is kinds short. I am recently playing a game called "Fredbear Frights" That recenly came out. I am determined to beat that game. I am curently on night 4 rn so wish me luck. If you don't know what thatt is or if you are not a Fnaf fanatic then what are you doing with your life! But seeriously you scould check out that game its freaking good. Anyways....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)