Birthday surprise

( y/n's pov

So i was walking home with (D/N) an it was pretty late. As I reached the house I saw a few cars parked and the lights turned off. As i unlocked the front door (D/N) ran out of my hands and into the dark . Then i heard... "Argh get off" and then a thump. I got so scared and took the first thing that I found and I took a step into the dark living room I was grabbed from behind and my eyes got closed. I was led up the stairs and then into a room. The person gave me something and said to put it on. I was scared. I got thrown into a room with the lights on. I didn't get a glimpse of the person so i put on the dress, scared out of my mind. The dress which looked like this...

 The dress which looked like this

... and not to lie it as pretty. I put my hair down. As i went down stairs...

"SURPRISE!!!!" I heard. I saw my family, Black pink and Mark with GOT7!!!!!  I also saw Bambam that i met earlier in the park this afternoon. He had his eyes glued to me with his mouth opened. I slightly giggled.

(Mark's pov)

As (Y/N) was walking down the stair i felt bad beause she probably got scared. I kind of remembered how (D/N) jumped on Bambam i tried to hold onto my laugh. "SURPRISE!!!!!" we ll screamed. Then the lights went on. She started to look around. I turned to Bambam and saw him looking at my cousin with his mouth open. I heard (Y/N) giggle and i guessed that she saw Bambam. I guess he wouldn't dought me this time.

(Bambam's pov

When we all screamed surprise i instantly noticed the girl from earlier. She was in a pretty blue dress which lookes perfect with her hair. As her eyes scaned the room she noticed me and giggled. I was confused at why but Mark told me to close my mouth before I catch flies. Well Mark you got me this time but we will se who will laugh last. We all ate and talked. I kept looking at (Y/N) who was sitting infront of me.

( y/n's pov)

We were done eating and talking. But lisa had to be the smart one and yelled out "Lest play the paper passing game." I have heard of this game before where you take paper and pass it with your mouth. And if it falls then you kiss the person.

(so i have nothing to say again so ya. Oh i will update on this story a lot so ya. Anyways...

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)