Job

(y/n pov)

A week has passed and nothing interesting happened. I decided to apply for a job. I have no where to apply for, Mark told me that they are looking for a new stylist so I can apply. I agreed. The next two days I received a message that I am excepted. I arrive and the secretary at the front desk gave me a map and an ID card so that I can have access to doors. As I arrive to the room where the other stylists were they all greeted me and told me the essentials. I know how to apply make-up so it wasn't much of a hassle.

As I Got7 entered I felt uncomfortable due to the fact of how silent it was. "So y/n tell us something about yourself" JB stated. "Well there isn't much to tell you guys you already know some stuff about me so that's enough." I said. Suddenly I remembered that during the shooting for 'If You Do' I remembered something about JB's jaw and it kind of looked dislocated.

"JB I have a question" I asked as I was doing his makeup "ya" he stated "Do you have a problem with your jaw or something cuz during the shooting your lower jaw moved forward and it looked dislocated. I don't want to get too personal but did you have it dislocated when you were younger?" As soon as I was done with my question I heard Jackson and the rest who were laughing hysterically (I was lmao while writing this) .

JB just looked me strait in the eye "Bro even she sees thinks his jaw is dislocated" Jackson spurted out. "You are not to talk about his ever!" JB Yelled. I notice his jaw going forward. I began to giggle with the rest of the staff and members. "It happens when he gets mad" Junior corrected me. I nodded in response. I took note of that.

(okay so sorry for short chapter but I am in a rush. I decided to put in this part for laughs. Anyways....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)