Thank god

( hi this is the original author of the book and I am feeling better today. So I read through the chapter that someone else wrote and I got pissed. My friend who too over went over board and I am apologizing for that. but I will not delete the chapter and instead take that as a challenge to see if I can work with it. Me and my friend are competitive so I want to prove her wrong. So I will try to solve this mess and continue the story. on to the book.)

(Bambam pov)

The spirit of Khanna (P.S I just made this up). It's when a lost soul of a women looks for her husband to seek revenge. the crime scene is the same as in my room. Then the lost soul annoys the person to death. I went to my hyungs and asked them if they heard about this story. they all said that they did but they never believed it. I went back to my room only to see a woman standing at the corner of my room her back facing me.

 I went back to my room only to see a woman standing at the corner of my room her back facing me

then she slowly turned around and.....

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

I woke up only to see my self in my bed and the members rushing into my room thank god it was only just dream. "What happened" Jackson asked "Nothing hyung I just had a bad dream"

(this is a short chapter but I fixed the problem there. take that friend. and I will never let her touch my book again. anyways.....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)