Forgiving

(Bambam pov)

"yeoboseyo"

"hey Y/n are you doing anything today?"

"Um no, why?"

"Um do you want to hang out with me today"

"what about your members?"

"They're out with their dates, besides we haven't talked much so we can catch up on stuff"

"Sure, come to my house and pick me up so we can go and hang out"

"what about your dad?"

"Oh speaking of that he wants to talk to you himself"

"okay I'll be there in a few"

After I put the phone down I went to my room and got myself ready.

(Y/n pov)

After the call from Bambam I went to get ready. Why do I suddenly feel so excited. I just shrugged it off. I put on a simple causal outfit (picture below⬇️)

it was early spring in the middle of April so it was pretty warm

it was early spring in the middle of April so it was pretty warm. As I was walking out of my room my sister, Areum decided to scream out "Y/N IS GOING ONN A DATE OOOOOOOOOOO" I was about to shush her but dad came out of his bedroom. "Y/n where are you going?" 

"out with a friend" Why does he always do this. "Dad you don't have to know everything about me. I already 19 and I have a job and finished my studies what do you need to know I'm already able to know the good and the bad" 

*DIINNGGG DOONNGGG* 

Areum went down stairs to open the door. Me and dad both went down stairs. It was Bambam.

(Bambam pov)

I rang to door bell to her house. Her sister opened it. I then saw Y/n with her dad coming don stairs. I got really nervous. I just want to run away i was so scared of her dad. He is strong looking and scary. Y/n then approched me and said that she is leaving.

"Wait before you leave may I have a word with you?" Her dad said. I nodded and followed him upstairs. Thier house didnt really change except for some pictures and in house decoration. We arrived in a room. Looks like the guest room.

"So, im sorry for yelling at you and Mark that time. It already been months but I just can't seem to get it out of my mind and i feel guilty. I just want you to understand that Y/n... well she has a heart condition and she broke up with her ex and i didn't want for my daughter to suffer again."

"It's okay sir, she has already told me about that before."

"you can call me Uncle, but when did you find out?" 

"To tell you the truth, we met by accident at a park. And.... AAHH" *THUD* I looked up and saw D/n on me licking my face. I finaly pushed her off. Gosh does this dog have a thing for me or something? "D/n sit down now!" Uncle yelled at her. "Are you okay uuhh... Bambam right?"

"Ya, I'm okay, thank you" I said as I got up. "As i was saying we accidentally met at the park, and this little girl found me." I said petting D/n. " She told me all her problems and she trusted me, she also recognized me as a famous idol, and she was a first to contain herself." I told him.

"Do you, ugh.... do you um... Do you like Y/n?" Those four words hit me hard. Why did he ask?

"Honestly its okay with me, i trust you, but becareful and dont do anything to make my girl cry okay?" I nodded. "But i dont like her." 

"But atleast i turst you as her friend" I nodded. Her dad left the room. I looked at D/n and she was still happily wagging her tail while looking at me. Soon i went out the room. "Don't worry i forgive you and i will take good care of Y/n"

(Hey fandas yet another update. So i have pretty much nothing to say. if there were any mistakes, feel free to correct me or give me some advice for future chapters. I will take you advice in consideration. Anyways....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)