Can I?

(Bambam's pov)

I was in the dorm with my member. I was pretty boring to say the least. But I was in my room thinking about what happened yesterday. The words the lady said were stuck in my head. I'm not her boyfriend but I want to be close with her. Do I like her? If was with her would she do the same and be with me only for money. I don't see her as a gold digger but she could be one.  What am I even talking about. 

"Hyung, come out for lunch" I heard Yugyeom call out. When I came out I saw Keun with Baby and Y/n with the rest of the members sitting at the table. I greeted them and they greeted me back. We all were talking nonsense while eating. But there was something that I noticed. for some reason Y/n wasn't eating. She looked like something bad happened to her. Her phone started to ring and no body noticed but for me and her. She went out to take the call and I followed her out. Of coarse no body noticed. 

(Y/n's pov)

I went out to take the call. Apparently Jacob has escaped jail and he is on search. The police contacted me asking me about his whereabouts but I had no idea. The later he called me from a cell phone threatening about staying away from some people or if I tell the cops someone dear to me will be hurt. I was scared. 

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Where are you?" he questioned me.

"At home" I stated blandly. 

"DON'T LIE TO ME BITCH I SAW YOU GOING TO THAT ASS'S HOUSE!" he screamed into the phone.

"Why are you doing this to me?!"I asked him.

"Oh well I want you, you need to be punished for what you did to me!" he stated with a weird voice. What the heck is wrong with him?

"If I see you anywhere with him he will die no matter what." He said again.

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID, JUST LEAVE THE FUCK ALONE OR I WON'T HESISTATE TO CALL THE POLICE!" I yelled back at him. I was so angry right now.

"I DAE YOU BITCH YOU HEAR ME, I DARE YOU!" he screamed into the phone.

"and lets not forge-" I put the call down on him. My legs felt weird and they gave out and I fell to the floor. I started to cry my eyes out. I felt someone coming over to me and hugging me putting my face into their chest.

"Shhhh, its okay, everything will be okay. I heard it all" He said. It was Bambam. 

"What am I supposed to do if he's watching my every move." I cried out. I suddenly felt like I cant breath anymore and started to give Bambam a signal to help me. He didn't understand but after a second he understood. He went to my bag that was in the living room. I felt so week that my vision started to blur. I saw a faint figure running towards me. He put something in my mouth and told me I inhale. I did as he said and felt air in my lungs once again. Everything went back to normal. But my vision started to blur again and then it went blank. The last thing I heard was a faint yell that said "Y/n!!".

(Bambam's pov)  

I quickly picked up Y/n before she fell hard. I picked her up bridal style. I quickly took her to my room. I am sweating buckets right now. I ran out of the room and called everyone.

"Guys, Y/n fainted help!" I called out. Everyone went over to her. 

~le time skip brought to you by Jinyoung's soulless laugh~

I was sitting beside Y/n looking through my phone while the rest were out getting medicine for her. I don't understand why they needed so many people when like only two people would be enough. I swear those guys could just risk getting fan's attention when only Baby and Keun can go out since they are not that famous. Bunch of idiots. And I thought JB was a responsible leader. I heard shuffling and knew that Y/n was waking up. She opened her eyes then looked at me.

"What happened" she said while holding her head. "you just fainted." I answered her..

"You heard it didn't you" she said. I nodded understanding what she was talking about. "What am I going to do?" she asked. "I think you really need a bodyguard to guard you, us your family and friends." I joked. "But I know someone very reliable for you." I told her.

"And who might that be can I ask" She asked me. 

"Its me of course" She scoffed and was about to get off bed when I sat on her making sure she doesn't get up. "What are you doing?"

"Y/n listen" I said seriously while looking her strait at her. "I like you a lot and it is for a long time. I love you Y/n. Can I be the guy whole will stay by your side forever?Can I be the guy you wanted?Can I be your prince in shining armor? Y/n L/n will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. Her eyes were wide from my confession. "Yes I will be glad to be your girlfriend and yes you can." I was so happy to hear her answer. I bend down to kiss her. I was a long passionate kiss. Full of love. Then I heard the door open and hear them yelling that they are back. But one thing I heard was "Ya what do you think you are doing with my sister?!" 

( so yes now they confessed and all that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Anyways....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)