The Meet

Bambam's pov

I was at a fan meet today but I tried to keep my happiness. Finally after 2 hour the fan meet up was over. As we entered our room I burst out the back door.

"Hey Bambam where are you going" Mark stopped me.

"I'm just going out for some fresh air" I answered.

"Listen I know that you are still pissed at what happened, but just let it go" Mark knew what was going on.

"Ok but I will go out and get some fresh air" I told Mark.

As I walked out of the building I put on my hood and a cough mask making sure to hide my identity. As I was walking I was thinking about my girlfriend and how stupid I was. I literally did everything for he but she didn't care. All she wanted was my money and then left e for someone else in America. I loved her so much that I was like a blind pup. I was heading to the park and something bumped into me. I wasn't able to see it properly because I fell down on the pavement and scraped my elbow. As I Looked at what it was I saw a dog. A black Labrador. It had a white spot on its chest and white paws like socks.

"(D/N)" I heard someone scream. (p.s. d/n means Dog/name)

   Then I saw that it had a tag a pink one. Probably a girl. I took the dog off of me and stood up. but the hood had come off. I Quickly put it back on so that no one would recognize me. I saw a girl run towards my direction. "(D/N)" I heard her yell. I stood up but winced at the pain in my elbow. I rolled up my sleeve to see it bleeding. The girl took the dog's leash and told the dog to sit. She referred to the dog as a 'bad girl' which makes me right. As I looked at the dog my eyes shifted to the girl. She looked so pretty, she had (H/L) (H/C) hair. She had beautiful (E/C) eyes. She looked at me and we locked eyes. I think that she blushed because she looked away.

"I'm so sorry but my dog she just... just saw a squirrel and ran after it but I couldn't stop her I'm so sorry did you get hurt" her voice was so beautiful.

"I'm ok and its ok its not your fault neither is it the dogs". I was about to lift my right hand to pet the dog but I winced in pain. I think she noticed.

"Are you sure that you're ok sir cause you looked like you winced from pain?" She came closer to me.

"Well kind of but don't worry its just a scratch" I told her. "Oh how stupid of me my name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul but my friends call me Bambam"

"Oh hi I'm (L/N) (F/N).  And are you the Bambam from the k-pop group 'Got7'?" she asked. I guess I spoke too soon.

"Ya I am" I replied scared that she will fangirl like any other person would.

"Well it as nice to meet you. I never thought that this would happen. And I'm sorry for what happened." I was surprised from her words. she didn't fangirl. She was different.

"For a second I thought that you would scream and start to fangirl. But instead you were calm." I was relived but then she gave me a confused look.

"I would be fangirling right now but it's unhealthy for me" she said calmly again.

"What do you mean unhealthy?" I asked her

"It's a long story" I looked around only to find that there was a bench nearby. This time with my left arm I took her hand and pulled her over to the bench nearby. Her dog followed along. She followed me and noticed what I was doing. Without me telling her she sat down on the bench.

"I have time tell me" I told her.

"Fine but do you promise to not freak out?" I nodded in response eager to find out.

"You see when I was born the doctor told my mom to be careful. Apparently I had a hole in my heart and in order for me to be okay I wasn't supposed to get too excited, too scared and other things that makes a person's heart beat fast. I just Recovered because the doctors managed to close the whole and it would take about 1 year to heal. One year passed and my heart healed but the doctors told me to be careful again because my heart can still be affected." I had my mouth open when she told me the story. I felt so bad for her. this poor person had to go through so much.

"That was very painful wasn't it?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"(Y/N)" I hear a voice scream her name. She ran up to her. "Who's this. wait don't tell me that this is your boyfriend, wait no you already have one, are you cheating on him." Honestly I found the girl annoying but not that annoying to the point where I could rip her to shreds. But when I heard the part where she had a boy friend my heart sank. 'WAIT BAMBAM NO NO NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING' I thought to myself.

(Well cliff hanger hoped you guys enjoyed this long chapter and ya. Anyways

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)