7 minutes in heaven

(y/n pov)

Everyone were getting ready for tonight. I even invited My brother just to tease Baby (you should all know who this is). I was talking to Jennie and Jisoo. JB and Jinyoung walking towards our direction. I honestly ship Jisoo  with Jinyoung and Jennie with JB. The way they look at each other.

"lets all play a game shall we" Keun said. "How about 7 minutes in heaven?"  Me my brother exchange looks and smirk devilishly. "How about no" Rose said knowing where this is going. "Yes!" me an my brother said. "Okay lets play" the rest agreed. *ding dong*. I heard the door bell. "That must be them" Baby said as she went for the door. As Two girls walked in I saw Youngjae and Jackson eyeing them both.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hyojin-inmida, Hani-inmida" they both said. "Annyong, Y/n-inmida" I introduced myself. Everyone else did the same. "These are my bestfriends please treat them well" Baby said. "Can we get on with the game now?" me and Keun pouted at the same time. "Aww you two are good for each other." Hani said. "Him eww, he's my brother" I pouted "Oh sorry you two don't look alike." Hyojin said "Oh and call me LE, everyone calls me that. We all nod. (your beloved author decided to put some EXID in this story). 

~Time skip~

"okay so the way that we are going to decide who is going with who is by this." Rose showed us a bad of objects. "Take one." She said. I took a heart keychain. We all claim our items. Now we start the game. Rose chose a decorative rose (see what I did there?) and a small blue box. The rose belonged to Rose and the box belonged to Mark. "Okay so there is a big closet right there I think that should do" Bambam said. Then they both got in the closet.

(Mark/Rose pov)

(mark)- its kind of stuffed in here. I put rose on top of me so that the both of us will have space. She was stiff. "lets talk about something" I whispered to her. "Okay" she whispered back. I heard giggles from outside. I wonder what they are doing.

(rose)- me and mark talked. But I said something I would never have done. "do you like anyone?" I asked. "I actually do" he told me. "Can you tell me who" I asked having my curiosity to reach my max.

(okay long story short, they all confessed that they like each other. but there was a problem With you and Bambam were a different story. find out in the next chapter. So I had came up with a name for everyone who reads this story which is Fandas. I know its crappy but its better than calling you all 'guys'. Anyways...

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)