paper passing

(Y/N's pov)

Everyone agreed. The one i was concerned about was my dad. He said that he didn't like the idea because it was gross. But my mom made him. He kept looking at me And the the to people that I was in betwwen . Mark and Bambam. The game started. We all took turns on counting the time. A few people like Rose and Mark kissed. Then my dad kissed my sister and Jackson kissed JB. I was almost my to recive the paper. I went so quickely. Bambam lost air and it dropped out his mouth and he almost kissed me but we both pulled away before our lips touched.

"Dam you two have pretty quick reflexes." Jackson said. I looked at my dad who was about to have a panick attack from me kissing a boy. Because of Jacob he becae catious of boys being near me. My mom and brother gave death glares to Bambam. He apologized several times. But my dad didn't accept.

"Lets another round and then we are done k" JR said. My dad gave him a death glare and left the line to sit on the couch. We did it again. We went backwards. So i got the paper from Mark and was about to pass the paper when (D/N) pushed me and the paper fell and mine and Bambam's lips to touch which made me fall on him causing him to fall as well. His lips were soft. Mark took a picture and then quickely helped us up. I was about to get up when i lost conciousnes and fell into Bambam's arms again.

(Bambam's pov)   

(Y/N) lost conciousnes and fell. I caught her. I was so scared. I picked her up bridal style and put her on the couch. Jisoo dialed the ambulance. Her dad got near me and punched me. I was surprised. 

"HOW DARE YOU KISS MY DAUGHTER" he yelled at me. I looked at everyone else and then at JB who suggested to do another round. Luckily the ambulance arrived fast. The doctors seem to know (Y/N) becaus they said her name without anyone speaking. Since i was near the doctor told me to check her pulse. I took two fingers and checked it but her neck. I was beating at an increadebly fast pace. I told the doctor. He then checked her heartbeat with his tool thing. He then took her and said that they would deal with her in the emergency. He also said to visit tomorrow.

I stood up and looked at everyone. I saw (Y/N)'s  brother and sister look at me with a worried look. Her father kicked me and the rest of us out. Black pink went their way and me and the rest of GOT7 went oue way. the scene of me kissing her kept replaying in my head. Everyone kept on asking mee if i was okay.

"EVERYONE LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled. After that everyone was silent and the ride home was also silent. As we entered our dorms I asked to be alone and Mark agreed. He went to sleep o the couch not agruinng with me. I felt bad and hurt at the sme time.

(well this chapter took a different turn. I actually kind of cried because of what happened. Poor Bambam. Anyways...

PANDA OUUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)