Favor

(Okay as promised here is the next chapter)

(y/n pov)

So me and baby are going to her house to talk ad have fun. As we arrived there she begins to ask me weird questions. As we entered the house, Baby said hi to a middle aged woman and ran upstairs with me to her room.

"Okay I really want to ask you a favor can I please?" She asked.

"Sure go ahead" I told her.

"Okay I have a massive crush on your brother and I really want to be his girlfriend and his first if he didn't have one. I'll do anything for you, I can even set up a date for you and Bambam!" She talked non stop. WHAT A DATE WITH BAMBAM! Why is she asking for that.

"I guess I can do that for you but I don't need the date. In fact I don't need anything in return" I told her.

"Okay but can I ask you something?" I nodded

"Okay Bambam broke up with his girlfriend recently and he is very upset about it. But then you appeared and he changed. He nonstop talks about you and Dreams about you. I want to say that if it is okay if you stay with my brother because you make him happy. I don't want to say that for just his own good but maybe you could end up together. I just want him and everyone around us that we know to be happy. Can you at least do that too?" This subject was kind of a touchy but I will also keep this promise because if I say honestly Bambam make me happy too.

"Baby I promise you that I will get you with Keun and to stay by Bambam's side" I told her. 

She stood up and hugged me for a long time. I hugged her two. I made a new friend today and I would be happy to call her my bestfriend. 

"Do you perhaps like Bambam?" she asked me. "Maybe" I answered. But I won't show it just yet. I heard the door open and I saw the same middle aged woman as when we came in. Must bee he mom.

"Hi I'm Bambam's an Baby's mother, but you cam call me mom." she greeted me politely.

"I'm y/n, Bambam's and Baby's friend" I bowed 90 degrees. "Oh you must be the girl that Bambam seems to be in love with" she says.

"Mom I'm here with my friends" I heard a familiar voice. must be Bambam and his friends.

(okay cliffhanger. I was in a rush so ya. anyways...

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)