Confession

(Go to bottom to see new updates. The updates will have the dates of when I updated this chapter. And please read the updates because it will mean a lot to me if you do.)

Fiona(me)- finally were are done with this book right guys?

*everyone who was a character in this book nods*

Fiona- so this whole book was like a movie, nobody got hurt and there was never a character (Y/n). it was all just an imagination that you created and was see through your eyes. And everyone like Keun, Shin Bin and The parents were all inspirations from my Korean friends that I know. And shin bin was a name that my friend and me had came up me. so in short words this entire book is fake. And all those times when you and Bambam had your moments wasn't you because it never happened because this book is fake.

Keun - wow what a mood pooper.

Fiona- listen Keun I don't like happy endings so I kind of want to disappoint the reader into making them read this and then get sad because I reminded them of the reality. Isn't every fanfic like that , where it's a book about how you lovey dovey fall in love for that person and then that increases your chance of liking then but then you get to the realization that you don't stand a fucking chance with them either because you are too young or because you live in a different country far way, or maybe it's a fictional character you are reading about whatever the reason is, remember that you don't stand a chance with that person. Maybe you are that lucky person who knows but that is the reality of it all.

Shin Bin- wow what a speech

Fiona- be quiet trash can, but I will still make more books for you all to read no matter how you react to this mini speech or opinion of mine. Oh and please be free to check out my other books...

"Relatable things we all experience"

"The Run Away (A Yoongi x Reader story)"

"Miniature (BTS x Reader)"

BTW let's celebrate the fact that I got 69 followers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Srry im mental

Anyways......

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

____________________________________________________________________________

(Updated April 28, 2018)

So again I am updating this book. First I want to say that thank you for everyone who reads this book. I might still keep updating this book for all I know. But thank you all for 21.3K FREAKING VIEWS, 828 VOTES AND 623 COMMENTS! I did not expect that people will read this book. The reason why I made this book is because there is simply not enough Bambam fanfictions that are either complete or exist. So by creating this book I added another Bambam x reader to the list. I want to continue making fanfics for other kpop idols that don't have many things written on them. Of course I will still write about very popular artists like BTS. But thank you all so  much.