Hardships

(Keun's pov)

"Mom can  Keun stay here a little longer please at least up to five" (Y/N) asked mom.

"I guess you haven't seen each other for so long. You can at least catch up with your lives" Mom said. I was happy but I didn't expect for here to ask me to stay. It was as if she was reading my mind. Whatever, at least I get to let Bambam and Mark visit her.

"(Y/N) I'm going to escort the rest wait for me here". Why did I say to wait for me here when she cant even get out of bed. Whatever, I'm just going to escort the rest and wait for the two.

~Time skip when they all went home~

As I was waiting I was waiting for Bambam and Mark to come I heard a nurse talking. I didn't hear it clearly but is sounded like this...

"The people that came to room ### surly ### bad. They don't respect ### #### that is hospitalized. ###### her dad."

I guessed that the nurse was talking about us. "Keun?" I heard a voice behind me.

"Mark, Bambam just in time come on". I really feel bad for the two. After all I saw what really happened. (D/N) pushed (Y/N) by accident and then she accidentally kissed Bambam and then this. "Come she is in room 308" I told them

(Bambam's pov)

As me and Mark were going up the elevator to the 3d floor I kept on sweating. I don't know what (Y/N) will think when she sees me. I felt pain in my side which surprised me. "Yah..." I screamed.

"Stop sweating it smells bad" Mark told me. I turned to him and kneed him in the stomach. I took my stress out on him. I looked at Keun who looked red from trying not to laugh at our childish game. 'Ding' I heard. We are here already.

As we got into room 308, (Y/N) saw the three of us and grinned. "Keun what are they dong here?" she asked. Gosh she looks cute when she is smiling ad confused at the same time.

"I promised them to see you after there was a fight outside". Keun answered her.

"Be thankful that Bambam saved you yesterday." 

"Gomabseubnida Bambam-ah" she thanked me

"Any time" I answered her. I felt the hardships that happened to me these past few weeks with the brake up and family conflict made me broke inside. But seeing someone smile is something that made me full again. All I want to do is cry but now I don't want to. I am thankful that someone like (Y/N)'s brother exist. Someone who understands the actions of the other. I owe him one.

"Bambam what are you thinking about and why are you staring at me like that?" (Y/N) said which made me snap out of m daze.

"Nothing just thinking about the past few days and I'm sorry I didn't notice that I was staring at you like that." I apologized.

"Oh and Keun hyung thank you, I owe you one." I noticed that I referred to Keun as hyung. I think that Keun is reading my mid because he said that its okay. 

"And Bambam can I talk to you in private for a second" Keun asked me. "Sure". I followed him out into the hallway.

"do you like my sister?" he suddenly asked me. "Why are you asking" I was worried because I don't know if I do. "Okay you don't have to answer. I honestly feel like you are a trust worthy guy. If you do like her then she is all yours. But I'm warning you if you hurt her I will make sure to skin you and feed you to the lions. My friend's dad works in the zoo and his lions are very hungry." pfft what a threat. "Okay and thank you. Also I am thankful that someone like you exists. I think I owe you two for now." He smirked at me. His next action scared me the most. He flipped his hair back and pinned me to the wall. My eyes widened, I was dumbfounded. His face went close to mine.

"I mean we could go and have some fun later on. What do you say we...

*gasp* we both turned to the sound and saw a young nurse standing there. Here face was red. We fixed ourselves and apologized for what she saw. She said it was okay.

"um are you Keun, (Y/N) brother?" she asked. he nodded. "Good new (Y/N) can me taken out today because the tests showed that she was fine." Me and Keun both looked at each other and smiled. " May I ask a question?" the nurse asked "You just did but go ahead" I told her. "At you two gay lovers?" she asked. GAY LOVERS OH PLEASE ME AND HIM LOL! I thought to myself. We burst into laughter. "No we are not we I was just having a talk with him and I decided to scare him please don't get the wrong idea" Keun said I between laughs. "oh have a good day then."

(okay so these past few chapters were depressing but I promise in the next chapter that it will be joyful k. Anyways...

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)