Price Residence (Part 1)

Chapter Seven - Price Residence (Part 1)

Wihout knocking, I barged inside Alec's room with the newspaper.

The room was dark because of the large dark grey curtains blocking the sunlight. His room had a gloomy yet sexy environment with the dark coloured walls and a huge king size bed right in the middle.

My eyes went to the figure sleeping on the bed. Alec was shirtless, the sheets reaching up till his waist and I gulped just thinking about him being fully naked under those.

I instantly decided that this was a bad idea and almost turned to leave when he stirred in his sleep.

I froze at my spot.

Deciding to tip toe back, I turned around but his alarm clock went off. My eyes grew wide as I involuntarily ran in its direction to shut it but it was too late as the moment my finger tapped the button, his blue eyes flew open and met mine.

My jaw dropped at the beautiful sight. His luscious brown hair were messy with a strand falling on his forehead, his perfect lips pressed into a thin line.

He sat up in confusion. "What are you doing?"

I blinked at him and cleared my throat. "I-uh...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just barged in like that,"

"Never mind now. What do you want?"

I held the newspaper up to show him the cover page. "Look,"

He squinted his eyes and I waited for his gaze to settle in the dark room. "What about it?" He asked casually.

I deadpanned.

"Can you not see it? Should I turn the light on?"

"Ofcourse I can see it Scarlet Price," He gritted his teeth. "What about it?"

"It's a picture of you and me," I pointed out.

He crossed his arms over his chest and raised a brow.

"I mean....you know," I shrugged.

"No I don't," He snapped.

"Aren't you even a bit surprised?" I asked.

"No. Actually, I would have been surprised if this was not printed," He smirked.

My jaw dropped as realization dawned on me. "You hired someone? Or you knew papzz were around?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he picked up his phone from the nightstand and unlocked it. His casual behaviour answered my question.

"Is that why you kissed me?" The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them and a blush crept across my cheeks when he looked up from his phone.

"Why else would I kiss you Scarlet Price?"

Biting my lip, I looked away. "I just wish you told me about it before. Now everyone has seen this,"

"That was the plan," He muttered sarcastically and got out of the bed. My breath hitched when the sheets were thrown off his body, but relaxed when I saw him in his track pants.

He stretched a bit and my throat turned dry at the sight of his killer shoulder blades and strong forearms. Man! He was sexy!

I cleared my throat when he started walking towards the bathroom.

"Dad was really mad at me," I muttered.

"Sad. Do you want a candy?" He muttered nonchalantly.

I gritted my teeth. "No. He invited us for dinner tonight,"