Falling

Hey guys!

Check out this amazing trailer made by alluringlytragic.

OMG! 💖

Isn't it amazing? I love it! ❤

Here, enjoy the chapter!

Warning: Mature Content

Look out for #. You may skip the part between this.

Chapter Twenty Three - Falling

I had been awake for a really long time but hadn't moved an inch. Partially because I couldn't and mainly because I didn't want to.

A strong arm was wrapped around my waist.

I opened my eyes to be met by his beautiful grecian sleeping face illuminated by the sunlight. I lifted my hand up and softly brushed it across his stubbled jaw.

I was actually waking up next to him.

Giving him a long look, I gently lifted his arm and stepped out of the bed. My head spinned, causing me to grab the headboard for support, my eyelids becoming heavy.

Damn you sleepy whale.

The back of my head started throbbing as I took groggy steps towards the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth, frowning at my pale reflection through my half open eyes. What was wrong with me?

After a few minutes, I opened the door.

To my dismay, Alec had left.

Ofcourse, what exactly was I expecting him to do?

Shaking my head, I took a lazy shower and once I was ready, I took my backpack and went downstairs.

I caught a glimpse of him in his business suit at the dining table.

As I was crossing the hall, a sudden wave of nausea hit me and my bag slipped out of my hands.

My eyelids dropped as I moved my feet to reach the nearest couch.

I reached my hands out to grab a hold of something as I fell back and waited to hit the floor, but a pair of arms wrapped around me, saving me from the fall.

I opened my tired eyes and locked them with a pair of blue ones.

"Scarlet, are you okay?" His voice was laced with worry as he scrutinized my face closely.

My hands went up to his shoulders for support and I nodded. His arms were secured around me as I pulled my feeble form into a standing position and once I was steady, I took a step back causing his hands to slide across my arms.

He tightened his grip around my wrist and then, pressed his palm flat against my forehead.

"Shit. You're burning up," He spoke and I frowned in confusion.

Guess that explains why I've been feeling so weak since morning.

"Oh," was all I muttered.

He started pulling me towards the dining table but I freed my hand from his grip and took a step back. "I'm not hungry. Please."

He frowned at me and I picked up my backpack, walking towards the couch to place it there but he blocked my way.

"I'm not getting into the same drama again," He snapped at me and before I could say anything, he bent down, threw me over his shoulder and started walking upstairs.

"Alec, what the hell," I shouted but it was to no avail and I watched as he crossed my room and opened the door to his room.

I waited for him to throw me on the bed but he carefully brought me infront of him and then placed me down on the bed.