First Photoshoot

Me, Mi Ho-unni, and Minho-sunbae spent two weeks preparing the photoshoot. After going through outfits, backgrounds, and approval Bang PD-nim, we finally got everything together. The morning of the photoshoot, the boys arrived, of course Yoongi looked ready to leave before we even began. I smiled, "Good morning, Bangtan."

They bowed and said in unison, "Good morning. Please take care of us."

Minho-sunbae smiled, "Alright. Let's do this. Eunji, I do hair, you do makeup."

I nodded, "Who's first?"

Jimin sat down with me and Namjoon sat with Minho-sunbae. I picked up the BB cream and started applying it. I said, "It's a shame. We're covering your adorable freckles."

Jimin looked confused, "Freckles?"

I nodded, "They're small, but you have them."

(A/N: In his pre-debut picture, it looked like freckles to me. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

I pulled out the gel eyeliner, "I'll be gentle."

Jimin surprisingly remained still during this part. I finished his makeup, then Namjoon sat down in my chair. I called to Mi Ho-unni, "How is it over there?"

"Great!" She replied, smiling.

I was through with Namjoon in a matter of minutes because he didn't need much. After he got finished, Jungkook sat down. I smiled and got started. After I was finished with him, I smiled, "Be careful. Your fans will try to kidnap you."

He looked at me wide-eyed, then Yoongi stepped in, "We haven't debuted yet and you're scaring our maknae."

I scoffed, "Don't worry. Kookie. Noona will protect you."

Jungkook looked confused, "Kookie?"

I smiled, "Yes, because you're so sweet."

When a blushing Jungkook got up, Yoongi sat down, "You wouldn't be saying that if you lived with him."

I chuckled, "Let me guess, the evil maknae thing?"

"Exactly." Hobi said from Minho-sunbae's chair.

Yoongi looked at me, "I know you've been waiting a long time for this, putting makeup on my face."

"When you can't refuse? Exactly." I answered, smiling.

He muttered something I couldn't understand, then I said in English, "Two can play that game, you know."

Namjoon looked up, "You can speak English?"

"Yes. That was actually my favorite subject in school. Well, it's second to art." I answered.

Namjoon walked to me and said in English, "Thank goodness you're here with us. I'll need to convince Bang PD-nim to have you travel with us if we go to English-speaking countries."

I smiled and replied in English while finishing Yoongi's makeup, "We'll have to wait and see."

"Sorry to interrupt, but can you two speak a language we all understand?" Taehyung asked.

I laughed, "I'm done, Yoongi."

Yoongi left, then Taehyung said, "Don't cheat on me, Noona."

I laughed, "Cheat on you? When did we get together?"

Everyone, including Minho-sunbae, laughed. Taehyung sat down in my chair. Doing his face was fairly simple because of his strong features. Taehyung kept looking at me like he wanted to say something, but given that we were pressed for time, he couldn't. When he got up, Hobi sat down. I said, "You won't need much because you'll be wearing a mask for some photos."