Agust D Give It To Me

"Yoongi, you can let me go now. We're almost on set," I told Yoongi, who was kissing my neck. 

We were in the back seat of the van while Mi Ho-unni and MInho-oppa was in the front seats. Yoongi groaned, "But it's been so long."

I smiled at him, "I know that, but I will make it up to you when this is all over."

I kissed his lips, then I heard Minho-oppa say, "Lovebirds, we're on set."

We stopped what we were doing and exited the car once it was parked. Once I looked at the set, I was already not feeling it because there was fire everywhere. Once we got to Yoongi's folding chair, I was applying the scar makeup on his face for this video. He said, "Give It To Me. Will you, Eunji-ah?"

I looked at him with annoyance, "The only thing I will give you is a smack if you keep this up."

He laughed, then I was finished, "Done. Please don't smear it."

I let him look in the mirror and he laughed again, "Wow, Eunji-ah? What did I do to upset you?"

I chuckled, "You left me for your work and I crashed your truck."

"That's a little extreme, isn't it?" Yoongi asked.

I patted his shoulder, "You ought to know by now. When I get revenge, I use everything at my disposal."

Yoongi laughed and told me while we were walking, "Remind me not to leave you for my work."

I laughed and Yoongi began to walk with the director to discuss the first scene. When the filming started, I was amazed by his dedication to the scene. Once they were done the filming, Yoongi watched the playback and said, "I need to sit on the car longer."

I was trying not to get annoyed by this, but then I realize that I have no room to talk. I spend hours figuring out how to style the guys' hair and what makeup to put on them every single comeback. Once he finishes the first scene, he does the scene on top of the car. Once that scene on the car was done, he just laid down on the car. I laughed because laying on a car is very uncomfortable, but Yoongi looks like he's right at home. I walked over to him along with another coordi-unni and I was fixing his makeup while she was fixing his hair. I could tell he was sleepy and I asked, "Are you going to sleep on the car?"

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head, "It's moments like these I wish I was a playboy."

I scoffed, "I'm glad you're not. Otherwise, I would've ignored you."

After that, it was back to filming. Yoongi is very sleepy, but he keeps moving. After another take, Yoongi pulls me in for a hug and asks, "What time is it?"

"It's 2:30 am," I told him.

He held me closer and nearly falls asleep on my shoulder. I shook his shoulder and said, "We still have scenes to finish."

He grumbled, but he continued to perform. I noticed that he would smile at me in between takes to show me that he was doing alright. I was trying not to laugh when he couldn't smash a car window. I smiled, "Sorry, Yoongi."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled. Then it was time for him to film on top of the container which is thankfully the last scene. I looked up and said, "Wow, he looks hot."

"And you tell me to keep my hormones in check," Mi Ho-unni said with a smirk.

I smile and the director says, "Cut! Good work, everyone!"

Yoongi smiled and ran toward me. I was about to turn around, but he pulled me in front of him and passionately kissed me. It must have been about 30 seconds before we heard Minho-oppa say, "You two, it's time to go."

Yoongi reluctantly stopped kissing me, but I was in his arms the whole time. I looked at him, "Not that I mind the kiss, but where did that come from?"

"We've done nothing but work and sleep since the mixtape process began. I could use a reprieve and that involves you and me eating dinner," he told me.

I smiled, "What do you want to eat?"

"Meat!" he groaned.

I laughed, "You need vegetables, too."

He pouted at me and I smiled, "Fine. Let's go to a barbeque. I'll cook the meat."

He held me tighter and replied, "You're the best, Eunji-ah."

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I have some ideas for the 100k special for you to vote for. The one with the most votes will be the one I post. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Yoongi and Eunji in the studio

Jealous Maknae line moments

What it means to be a BTS Noona

Kookie being a brat

Eunji helping Namjoon with dinner