Underground Days

- Daegu, South Korea, 2009 -

"Oppa, hurry up or we won't get a good seat!" I called out to my brother. We literally ran to the venue where Yoongi was performing.

(A/N: For those who don't remember, his name is Park Hyuk Jae.)

He was panting behind me and said, "You do realize we're here an hour early?"

I sighed, "Oppa, if we got here later, all of the good seats would've been gone! Let's go!"

When we got there, we showed the bouncer our passes and I dragged my tired brother to the front row which thankfully had five seats left. I looked at Oppa with a smile and he sighed, "Please don't say it. I'm too tired to deal with you being smug."

"Alright, I'll spare you," I replied.

After we got the chance to catch our breath, the lights changed and then D-Town appeared on stage. As usual, the show was energetic from the music. I was enjoying the show. Of course, I was trying my best to make sure I didn't get hit by the person next to me by mistake. Yoongi gave me a wink and began rapping his part. I could've sworn that the girls in the audience screamed louder. It's easy to find his individual fans in these type of shows. When it was all over, I was still excited, "It was so great! Especially when they joined together for the final 30 seconds!"

"I understand that you enjoyed yourself, Eunji, but can you please stop being so loud? I want to retain my hearing," Oppa told me.

I took a deep breath and spoke at a more reasonable volume, "Sorry, Oppa."

He nodded, "That's better."

Then a hand went over my eyes. I chuckled, "Can't you just say hello like a regular person, Yoongi?"

He moved his hand and I turned around to face him. He smiled, "What fun would that be, Eunji-ah?"

Oppa cleared his throat, "We need to get to the bus station before we miss the last one."

"Ah, are you still mad because I made you run here?" I asked him.

The three of us walked to the bus station. Thankfully, there was one bus left. We got on and sat down. Me and Yoongi sat next to each other and Oppa sat behind us. I said to Yoongi, "I really enjoyed the show tonight, especially the last 30 seconds."

Yoongi looked away shyly, "I glad you enjoyed that."

Then I heard his stomach growl. I asked, "You haven't eaten yet?"

Yoongi looked away, "Don't have enough for food, unfortunately."

I sat up straighter and said, "It's official. You're coming to our place for dinner."

Yoongi looked at me and said, "There's no need for me to intrude."

"You're not intruding. I simply refuse to let you starve," I replied.

Yoongi was about to argue, but Oppa said in a tired tone, "Yoongi, you should know by now you won't be able to convince her otherwise. You might as well join us."

Yoongi looked at me and asked, "What's for dinner?"

I smiled, "Dak Galbi,"

Yoongi smiled, then laid his head on my shoulder, "Thank you."

I smiled and replied, "You're welcome."

Rather than a verbal response, I heard him lightly snoring. I looked back at Oppa who had an eyebrow raised. I whispered to him, "What's the worst he can do while he's asleep?"

Then I felt his arm wrap around mine. Oppa chuckled, "He better be thankful he's trustworthy, otherwise I wouldn't allow this to happen."

I laughed, then just looked out the window as the building passed by. The town me, Oppa, and Yoongi grew up in is rough, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. While I don't see myself living here for the rest of my life, it's important to never forget where I came from. Then the bus arrived at our stop, so I shook Yoongi, "We're here."