Boy In Luv MV Shoot

I woke up with my alarm. It is too cold to be dealing with all of this, but I have to work. I got ready and put on my outfit for the day.

I knocked on the guys' door and Jungkook opened it

I knocked on the guys' door and Jungkook opened it. He smiled at me, "Good morning, Noona."

I smiled back, "Good morning, Kookie. Is everyone awake?"

He nodded and went back inside to alert the others. Everyone assembled out of their places and they followed me down the stairs. I smiled for two reasons; the first one being that the boys and I will move to another building soon and the other being that Mi Ho-unni will be my roommate when I move. Bang PD-nim had us moving with the guys because he noticed that I never fail to get them ready for their schedules. We all piled in the van and the pair sitting on my sides this time were Taehyung and Yoongi. I said, "Are you ready for this, gentlemen?"

"I'm a little nervous, honestly," Jin-oppa told me.

I shook my head, "I'm sure you all will do great as always."

Yoongi chuckled, "You really think we do great all the time?"

I look at him, "Even if you struggle, you do a great job at covering it up."

Jimin smiled at me, "Thanks, Noona."

"You're welcome, Mochi," I told him.

Yoongi looked confused, "Mochi?"

I chuckled, "Jimin reminds me of mochi, sweet and gentle."

(A/N: I couldn't resist :) )

I've never seen Jimin blush so hard since I've known him. Hobi decided to take advantage of this and pinched his cheeks. Then I saw the venue in front of us, "We're here."

They all looked up and sat up straighter. The van parked and we all went inside to get the guys ready. Jungkook needed a trim badly, so Minho-oppa was taking care of him. Yoongi wasted no time sitting in my chair yet again. I chuckled, "Are you threatened by your own fellow members now?"

Yoongi just looked at me and said in a half-joking manner, "Why would I be threatened by them?"

Only Namjoon laughed at us. Once I was done with Yoongi, the actress, Go Soo Hyun, sat in my chair. I started curling her hair and asked, "Are you nervous?"

She nodded, "A little. Are the guys nice?"

I laughed, "They are. I'm sure they won't give you too much trouble."