Music Show Madness

I rode with the boys to the next show. Thankfully, I bought more makeup for this because the boys go through it quicker than I do and I bought different makeup brushes for them. Yes, seven growing boys have their own makeup brushes and sponges.

 Yes, seven growing boys have their own makeup brushes and sponges

(A/N: The blue brushes are for BTS

(A/N: The blue brushes are for BTS. The purple brushes are Eunji's. The makeup sponges are white.)

I was sitting between Taehyung and Yoongi. Taehyung surprisingly wasn't as flirty as he usually is. Rather than question it, I was going through all the makeup I purchased. Yoongi looked at me, "You actually bought that much?"

I laughed, "You never know when you will need something. For example, I purchased more tried-and-true waterproof products this time around, in case someone cries."

We made it to the venue and the Styling Trinity went to work immediately. When I got to Taehyung, I asked him, "Have I done something wrong, TaeTae?"

Taehyung looked up at me, "No, Noona. Why do you ask?"

"Well, you're not as charming as usual. I was under the impression I've hurt you in some way," I explained.

Taehyung chuckled, "No, Noona. I just thought I annoyed you."

I laughed, "It'll take more than harmless flirting to annoy me."

Taehyung looked at Yoongi, "Hyung!"

Yoongi chuckled, "Sorry. It was just too easy."

I looked at him, "Are you that bored, Yoongi?"

He shook his head, "Me? Bored? I'm never bored."

After I finished doing all of the boys' makeup, they were with Minho-sunbae to clean up their hairstyles. Someone we didn't know was at our door, "Is anyone a makeup artist here?"