Shooting the MV "We Are Bulletproof Pt 2"

I woke up before my alarm, which is unusual for me, then went to take a shower. After that, I put on my outfit.

 After that, I put on my outfit

(A/N: The number on her jersey will be 93 instead of 98

(A/N: The number on her jersey will be 93 instead of 98.)

I was eating a bowl of cereal when I heard knocking on my door. I looked through the peephole. What is Namjoon doing out there? I opened the door and got my answer when he asked quickly, "Where's the toilet?"

I pointed toward the direction of the toilet is and he ran past me. I chuckled a little. After about 2 minutes, I heard the toilet flush and the sink running. When Namjoon walked back out, he said, "Sorry about that, Noona. Jin-hyung was taking too long in the bathroom and my bladder was screaming at me."

I laughed, "It's fine, Namjoon. I did find it unusual that you would be outside my door. Most of the time, it's the maknae line."

"That's them running away from Jin-hyung," he told me.

I laughed, "Well, if everyone is awake, I'll wait for all of you downstairs."

I picked up my stuff, then me and Namjoon walked out of the door. I locked my door and I would've made it to the stairs if I didn't hear 7 pairs of shoes headed my way. I turned around and smiled, "Good morning, everyone."

Jimin smiled at me, "Good morning, Noona."

We all traveled down the stairs. When we got outside, Yoongi said, "I call a side next to Eunji-ah."

I couldn't help but laugh at this point. Why would Yoongi join in on this? Then Hobi shouted, "I call the other."

We all piled into the van. Hobi kept making funny faces at me and I laughed the whole time. I felt a hand in my hair. I knew it was Yoongi. He said, "Don't ever color your hair."

I chuckled, "You don't think I'll look pretty with colored hair?"

He shook his head, "Your natural hair just looks great, compared to the blonde you tried once."