150k Special

I was in the office that is strictly for the Styling Trinity.

(A/N: This is how the office looks. Imagine Eunji is sitting where the lady wearing the sweater is sitting.)

I was finally able to sit down for once at work because I had to purchase different makeup and hair products for the guys since I was running low. I placed my laptop down on the coffee table and decided to video call Eomma. I waited for about a minute before she replied. She seemed like she just woke up from a nap and said, "Hello, Eunji-ah."

I smiled, "Hello, Eomma. How have you and Appa been lately?"

"Everything's fine. Your appa is as 'outgoing' as ever and Sulli actually learning difficult math," Eomma told me.

I chuckled, "From my brother-in-law, I'm sure."

"Now, now. He's not always home and they need to bond somehow. Speaking of, when will I see grandchildren from you and your oppa?" Eomma asked.

I groaned, "I can't speak for Oppa. As for me, me and Yoongi haven't had that conversation yet."

Then I heard a knock on the door. I asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Hobi! Can I come in for a moment?" Hobi asked.

I looked at Eomma, but she nodded. I said, "Come in."

Hobi walked in and asked, "Do you have any highlighters? Jungkook needs them."

I smiled, "I have some on my desk."

I got up and went to my desk, then he looked at my laptop, "Oh, were you talking to someone?"

"My Eomma," I answered, searching for the highlighters.

Hobi sat down where I was and said, "Hello, Mrs. Park. I'm Jung Hoseok of BTS."

"My, aren't you a polite young man? Is my daughter taking care of you?" Eomma asked.

I was about to scream, then Hobi said, "Of course. Eunji-noona always takes care of me and the rest of the guys. There's never a dull moment."

"Here are the highlighters," I said, giving them to Hobi.

He smiled and said, "It was nice to meet you, Mrs. Park."

Hobi left, then I sat down in front of the laptop. Eomma smiled, "He's a kind man."

I smiled, "He is."

Then I heard another knock on the door. I asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Taehyung. Please open up!" Taehyung exclaimed.

I chuckled, "It's on of the younger ones, Eomma. One moment."

I opened the door and sat back on the couch. Taehyung sat next to me and said, "Is this your aunt?"