Dinner with the Hyung Line and Dessert with Everyone

It felt kind of strange having the older members at my place, but I didn't mind. Jin-sunbae was a great help. He said, "Where do you sharpen your knifes?"

I smiled, "A good friend of mine who works in the supermarket."

Hobi was drinking chocolate milk, Yoongi had wine, and Namjoon drank water. Jin-sunbae said, "I'm glad I got to see your cooking skills for myself. Now I know who to call if I'm not around."

I laughed, "I can't replace you, Jin-sunbae. I'm not the group's mother. I'm the Noona."

We finally finished the cooking and we set the table. I said, "Dinner's ready!"

 I said, "Dinner's ready!"

(A/N: This looks tasty :)...)

We all said, "We'll eat this well," and we dug in. Hobi began squealing in delight, "This is so good, Noona!"

Namjoon nodded, "Yes, this is delicious."

Yoongi swallows his bite before he speaks, "I honestly missed your cooking, Eunji-ah."

I smiled. Jin-sunbae said, "You're great at cooking, Eunji. I can trust you to babysit the kids."

I chuckled, "By the kids, you mean the maknae line?"

"And Hoseok," Yoongi said.

Hobi looked up, "Hyung!"

I shook my head. I said, "So, the Trinity has been working on the MV for We Are Bulletproof Pt 2. We believe you will love everything."

Yoongi chuckled, "As long as it's not hot and sweaty."

I laughed. The doorbell rang. I smiled, "Dessert's here."

Yoongi said behind me, "Is there anything you don't order over the phone?"

"I can't order my family to live in Seoul with me," I answered, opening the door.

Yoongi nodded, "Good point."

I brought in an apple pie.

(A/N: If anyone knows where to find this particular pie or a recipe for it, please let me know!)

Jin-sunbae laughed, "You don't believe in dieting, do you?"

I laughed, "I believe in treating myself on occasion, not denying myself the simple pleasures in life, which is one luxury idols aren't afforded."

"Which is why I will enjoy a slice of pie while I can," Hobi told me.

I went back into the kitchen to find a knife. When I returned, there was a knock on the door. I gave Yoongi the knife and looked through the peephole. I turned around and smiled, "The kids are outside. Should I let them in?"

Yoongi gave me a cold stare. I laughed, "They're coming in."

I heard Jin-sunbae mutter, "I guess you don't terrify Eunji-ah,"

I opened the door, "Hello, boys."

Taehyung and Jimin gave me their signature hug. Jungkook just smiled and said, "Hello, Noona."

Jimin looked behind me, "Oh, hello, hyungs."

They waved at him. I said, "Why don't you come in and join the party?"

Taehyung looked at me with mock surprise, "You've had a party with my hyungs and you didn't invite me?"

I shook my head, "It's an expression, Taehyung. Come in."

The maknae line filed inside and sat around the table. Jungkook looked happy, "Ooh, Apple pie!"

I sat down and made sure everyone got a slice. Jungkook and Hobi seemed the most pleased with the pie. I laughed, "Hobi, Kookie, you love pie?"

They both nodded at me. I sighed, "I'm mad that I didn't get any ice cream with this."

Jimin looked up at me confused, "Why would you need ice cream, Noona?"

I smiled, "I spent some time in Los Angeles for 2 summers. The friends I made showed me where to get pie and ice cream. It was delicious, so if there's a day where you're not knee deep in promotions, we should do that."

Namjoon chuckled, "That'll be interesting."

After we finished the whole, yes, the whole pie because it wasn't that large to begin with, everyone left except for Yoongi. I looked at him, "Is there something you couldn't say in front of your members?"

Yoongi chuckled, "You know me too well. I wanted to thank you for everything you've been doing for us."

I leaned against the kitchen counter, "You're welcome, Yoongi. If anything, I should be thanking you."

Yoongi looked confused, "Why?"

"Well, when I walked into the practice room, you could've turned me away at any time, but you didn't. You actually gave me a chance and I appreciate that," I explained.

Yoongi gave me a smile, "You're getting soft on me, Eunji-ah?"

I laughed, "I can't show my appreciation toward a dear friend?"

Yoongi chuckled, "Your idea of appreciation is usually you restyling my hair."

"Which I won't have to do until after We Are Bulletproof Pt 2. Better enjoy that bit of freedom while you can," I told him with a smirk.

"You believe that we'll be successful, don't you?" Yoongi asked me.

I nodded, "Yes, I do."

Yoongi did the one thing he rarely does. He engulfs me into a hug. I return the hug. Yoongi whispers in my ear, "Thanks, Eunji-ah."

I smiled, "No problem, Yoongi."

He slowly let me go and walked out the door. I could still feel the heat from the hug and I wanted him to return, but for now I need to shower and go to sleep.

This is shorter than my usual chapters, but next chapter will be longer because it'll be the shooting of We Are Bullerproof Pt 2. Hope you enjoy the chapter and here's the song in case you haven't heard it before.