Salon Day #9/ Hwarang

I was mixing up the colors for Jin-oppa, Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung. Everyone else will just be here for a trim. Minho-oppa has the easy job today with the exception of Namjoon wanting his hair shorter. When Minho-oppa walked in, I had already mixed Jin-oppa, Yoongi, and Taehyung's color since those hair colors are human hair colors. Namjoon's color will be a teal that will look light blue or green depending on the lighting of any room. Minho-oppa said, "So, just four members are getting color changes this time?"

I nodded, "Yes, but Namjoon wants his hair shorter. Apart from that, you just have to trim hair today."

Minho-oppa laughed, "He might as well shave his hair and start over."

I shook my head with a smile, "He's not ready for that yet."

Once I was finished mixing Namjoon's color, the guys were filing in with coffee or green tea in their hands. I smiled, "Good morning, gentlemen."

Everyone smiled, "Good morning."

Mi Ho-unni walked in after them. I laughed, "Good morning, Unni. Here to babysit me?"

"And assist and watch the process. I'm not a fan of being surprised every time they walk out of here," she explained.

Jin-oppa laughed, "Well, we don't know what we're getting since Eunji stopped telling us."

I laughed, "Well, I'll give you a hint this time. Only four of you are getting are getting a different color and Mi Ho-unni, you'll either love me or hate me after what I do with Jin-oppa's hair."

Both her and Jin-oppa looked surprised, then I said, "Who wants to go first?"

Taehyung raised his hand and sat down. I chuckled and started bleaching his hair. Minho-oppa immediately started on Namjoon's haircut. Taehyung said, "Noona, why haven't we dance together yet?"

I chuckled, "I didn't know you were so interested, Taehyung."

"Well, I can dance, too," he told me with a pout.

Now that I think about it, I've danced with Jimin and Hobi, but I haven't danced with everyone else. Once I was done with Taehyung, Namjoon moved to my chair so I could bleach his hair. I said, "If I learned anything from working with your hair, it lifts to blonde very fast."

Namjoon chuckled, "You sound amazed."

"Sort of. One would think you're not from this earth," I told him. 

"Well, he is a 'god', after all," Mi Ho-unni said from the sink.

Everyone but Jimin and Jin-oppa sighed. Those two laughed. I asked, "Jin-oppa, have you been teaching her dad jokes again?"

Jimin smiled, then I checked on Taehyung's hair. I said, "Unni, it's time to wash Taehyung's hair out."

Once Taehyung moved to the sink, I was done applying bleach to Namjoon's hair. I finished applying the bleach, then the now blonde Taehyung came back to my chair. I started applying the pale orange color to Taehyung's hair. Jungkook asked, "Will I ever have a different hair color, Noona?"

I sighed, "I've asked your school if I could, but they keep telling me keep it a human hair color. Guess I won't be able to do anything fun until you graduate."

Jungkook looked dejected, so I stopped what I was doing and hugged him. I whispered, "Maybe one comeback, I'll sneak in a streak of pink or purple, ok?"

He nodded and squeezed me tighter. I said, "Kookie, can't breathe."

He let me go and said, "Sorry, Noona."