MBC Music Festival 2015 Part 4

I was lost in space when I felt Yoongi put something in my hand. I looked at my hand to see what it was. It was a Ferrero Rocher chocolate! I asked, "How did you get this in here?"

Little did I know, I was using satoori again thanks to the shock. Yoongi chuckled and whispered, "I smuggled them in Jin-hyung's bag. He always carries some snacks around, so it was relatively easy."

I whispered, "He didn't notice the extra chocolate in his bag?"

Yoongi just smiled at me with pride. I shook my head, then AOA got in stage.

I smiled and ate my chocolate. Yoongi said, "Are you wishing you modified your school uniform?"

I looked at him and replied, "Please, if I did that, both Appa and Oppa wouldn't let me leave the house."

Yoongi laughed at that, "Even if you removed a few centimeters from your shirt?"

"Even if I did that," I answered.

Then 2PM got on stage.

I didn't take my eyes off of them for a second, which caused Yoongi to scoff. I looked at him, "What do you expect? They're great performers."

He chuckled at me, then I saw Red Velvet return to the stage.

I chuckled, "In some ways, I'm thankful I never became an idol. I would be more stressed out than I already am."

Yoongi nodded, "I'm glad you're not an idol as well. We wouldn't have any time together, would we?"

I looked at him, "No, we wouldn't."

I left for the restroom this time because nature called. When I did my business and washed my hands, I walked out to see Taemin and Minho-sunbae. Taemin turned around and smiled, "Hello, Eunji!"

I smiled, "Hello, Taemin. Love the hair color, by the way."

He looked away shyly and replied, "Thank you."

"So, you're the famous Eunji. Taemin's descriptions of you doesn't do you any justice. I'm Minho, nice to meet you," Minho-sunbae said.

"Hyung..." Taemin muttered, looking embarrassed.

"Nice to meet you, too," I replied.

Minho-sunbae smiled and said to Taemin, "Why didn't you steal her away when you had the chance?"

"I can't just take away another company's stylist, Hyung," Taemin told him. I chuckled at this exchange.

We said our goodbyes and I made it back to my seat. I looked at Yoongi with a grin and said in a singsong voice, "Guess who I met?"

He didn't seem too thrilled, but I smiled anyway, "Taemin and MInho-sunbae of Shinee."

"Oh, you finally meet your ultimate bias. It's a dream come true," he replied in a dry tone.

"You make it sound as if I'm a young fangirl who has no idea how to act around idols. I've been around you guys long enough to know," I told him.

Yoongi started tracing his fingers on my palm, "Well, not all of us are tall and athletic,"

I looked at him and I could've sworn he was pouting. I giggled, "You're athletic, when you want to be."

Then EXID got on stage.

I smiled, then looked at Yoongi. He was paying attention, but he still just traced patterns on my palm. I smiled and as the night went on, his hand remained in mine. I could only imagine Jungkook just being ready to take a picture of this moment. Finally after watching everyone perform, it was finally time to go home. As we left for our vehicles, I noticed Woozi waving at me. I waved back and entered the car. Yoongi said, "No, you're not adopting him."

I sighed, "But he would be the perfect little brother for you."

"Just because we look similar and we both compose doesn't mean we'll make magic together," he told me.

I laughed, then replied, "You never know what will happen when the opportunity arises."

I kissed his cheek, then I heard a click from a cell phone. I knew it was Jungkook because when I looked in the backseat where the maknae line was, he had the largest grin on his face while Jimin and Taehyung were sleeping. When we made it back, I practically dragged Yoongi to his room. He practically fell on his bed. I walked back to me and Mi Ho-unni's place and showered. After the shower, I changed into lilac pajamas and walked out of the bathroom. Mi Ho-unni looked at me with a smirk, "No Yoongi tonight?"

I shook my head, "He didn't protest when I took him to his bed, so I'm sure he'll be fine without me."

Then we heard a knock on the door. Mi Ho-unni chuckled, "Park Eunji, the queen of speaking too soon."

She walked away to her bedroom, then I walked toward the door. I opened it to see a tired, but cleaned up Yoongi. I chuckled, "It's only been 5 minutes."

"That's too long to be away," he told me.

I smiled and allowed him inside. We made it to my bedroom and we both got into my bed. I was about to turn away when I felt his hand pull me to face him and my face was near his chest. I felt his hand behind my head gently stroking my hair and I smiled, "Tonight was fun, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was. Can you meet me in my studio tomorrow?" he asked.

I nodded, "That would be great."

He kissed my forehead and said, "Good night, Eunji-ah."

I wrapped my arms around his waist, "Good night, Yoongi."

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I hope you had a great Christmas and are ready for a new year. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!