Young Forever Photo Shoot Pt. 1

That morning, we arrived on set in Jeju Island again. I laughed, "We're always here for work. We need to have a proper vacation here."

Minho-oppa chuckled and said, "If that day ever arises, I'll be your personal tour guide."

Mi Ho-unni smiled, "Good, because I don't know this place like the back of my hand."

We started preparing the guys for the day photos. I personally enjoyed the suits that Mi Ho-unni found for this album jacket. I said, "Excited that you finally get to play with more color in their clothes?"

"Yes, I am. I personally hated it when they were wearing black half the time and do I need to talk about the million white T-shirts that Jungkook owns?" she told me.

I laughed, "We all have clothes that are staples in our closets. For example, I'm always wearing tights with my shorts or skirts."

Mi Ho-unni sighed, "No one questions a woman wearing tights, though."

Once we got everyone in their clothes, makeup done and hair fixed, we started with the first group shot with them in a hot air balloon. I thought it was cute personally, but Jin-oppa and Hobi weren't having it at all. I laughed, "They aren't even that high out of the air."

Mi Ho-unni shook her head and smiled, "Don't you know by now? Unless they're on a plane, they can't stand being off the ground."

After a few minutes, they calmed down long enough to take some photos. After that, we had to lay out the balloon on the ground. Once we did that, the guys got on the balloon and either sat up straight or laid down. I smiled, "This will come out well."

Mi Ho-unni nodded, "Yes, it will."

It came time for Jungkook's solo shots. I looked at him and I could still imagine him when he was a shy kid back when BTS first debuted. 

(A/N: Eunji was filming this to tease him.)

Now he's grown more in confidence and other people can see it. When he was done, he looked at the photos taken and he was happy with it. After that, Jimin was next. Once again, he's acting cute for me and Mi Ho-unni. I said to Jimin, "We know you're an adorable mochi, Jimin."

He smiles then gets back to taking photos. Once he was done, it was time for Jin-oppa. I honestly enjoy seeing him with blonde hair, but Mi Ho-unni is enjoying it more. She says, "Why didn't you do it sooner?"

I laughed, "I wanted to be sure he was comfortable enough as an idol before I did it. If I gave him blonde hair earlier, it wouldn't sit right with me."

Mi Ho-unni nodded in understanding. Once Jin-oppa was done, he was the first one to notice that Jungkook was driving one of the quads that were nearby. Hobi says in a joking manner, "You look like a landlord."

Jungkook isn't paying him any mind and is just enjoying himself. I was looking around for a moment while we where on break. Minho-oppa asked me, "Are you looking for something in particular?"

I nodded, "The food truck should be here by now. I wouldn't want to inform the guys that they won't be eating for a while."

"Well, thankfully, you won't have to. Here it comes," Mi Ho-unni told me. 

Indeed the food truck was pulling up and the guys, Jin-oppa in particular, were very excited to see it. JIn-oppa rode with Jungkook in the quad to get there. Everyone got their food and we all settled down to eat. Yoongi sat near me and said, "So, what was that about the vacation to this place?"