Blood, Sweat, and Tears Choreography

I walked into the practice room two hours before the guys arrived. I put my things down and took off my hoodie.

(A/N: This is the outfit that Eunji is wearing

(A/N: This is the outfit that Eunji is wearing.)

I stretched and warmed up my body, then I began dancing the choreography. For the rest of the time, I was dancing until my hair came down. I heard the door open, so I turned around. Jimin was the first to talk in and greet me, "Good morning, Noona."

I smiled, "Good morning, everyone."

Yoongi tilted his head to the side, "Have you been dancing in here the whole time?"

"Yes, I have and now I'll show you want I've been working on," I explained.

Namjoon gave me a towel, "Shouldn't you rest a little first?"

"Thank you. I've been praised for my stamina. Now, you all just stretch and I'll show you," I told him, using the towel to wipe my face and neck. Once they were against the wall stretching, I began to dance.

(A/N: Eunji is the one in the white shirt.)

When I finished, the guys looked surprised. I smiled, "I know it's a bit different from what you're used to, but I believe you can handle it."

"A bit different? That's an understatement! Do we all have to do that...slow grind to the floor?" Namjoon asked.

I laughed, "I don't expect all of you to do it. Just do it if you're able to."

Everyone let out a relieved sigh. Jungkook, however, attempted it. He looked at me and smiled, "Like that, Noona?"

"Yes, like that," I replied.

Jungkook just smiled at me and stood up. Then I looked at everyone else, "Anyone else wants to take a crack at it?"

Jimin stood up and did it. It didn't surprise me given his contemporary dance background. I smiled, "Are we ready to start?"

Everyone nodded, then stood up. I placed everyone in a formation with Jimin in the center. Jimin looked shy, "Do I have to be in the center?"

"Yes, Mochi. You're the first vocal part we hear," I told him. 

Then I showed them how to start. When Jimin reached for whatever he was imagining was in front of him, I smiled, but I wasn't ready for when they all looked at me. I put a hand on my heart, "Who gave you permission to look at me like that?"

Yoongi chuckled and said, "I don't need permission last time I checked."

Jin-oppa said, glaring at Yoongi, "What did I say about language?"